Die Dortmunder Jungs wünschen euch allen wie jedes Jahr besinnliche Feiertage und einen guten Rutsch ins Jahr 2019
On December 10th, we will be evolving our chat toxicity system by activating a chat filter. As a part of our efforts to address toxicity, we previously implemented an automatic ban feature for inappropriate language. Upon review, we found that the automatic ban feature, while effective at curtailing bad behavior, was intrusive to the gameplay of other players not engaging in the inappropriate activity. Therefore, the current system for auto-bans is evolving to improve the experience for all players, including those behaving appropriately.
The goal of the chat filter is to encourage players to be vigilant with the language they are using without immediately disrupting other players. While we valued the performance against toxicity that the auto-ban system brought, we also wanted to provide a more transparent feedback system to our players. The chat filter system will not only give direct feedback to players who are using toxic language, but will continue to allow us to provide appropriate sanctions to offending players.
When players use inappropriate language, they will receive the following private message:
"The following message was not sent and will be reviewed for inappropriate conduct:*word used*"
The flagged message is not broadcasted to other players in the match.
For clarity, manual toxicity reviews for temporary and permanent bans will continue in the same way that they have for the last few years.
Kompletter Artikel: DEV BLOG: TOXICITY UPDATE
On December 11th, our third update of Year 2 will be released: Special Operation 3.
This update will be available on PC, PlayStation®4, and Xbox One. The size of the patch will be 18.1 GB on Uplay, 5.8 GB on Steam, and up to 18 GB on consoles depending on your version. Please note that you will need to restart and update your platform to be able to play online.
Free Mission: Silent Spade
Join familiar faces in the Wildlands for a mission that raises the stakes higher than ever before. Scott Mitchell needs Nomad and his team to help rookie John Kozak, the youngest Ghost ever, investigate a mysterious plot that links the Santa Blanca cartel to a nuclear threat.
Upon completing this mission, you will have access to a prototype to the iconic cloaking device. Each player that completes the mission will get the Optical Camo. When equipped it will offer a boost to stealth.
Freeze the action to capture your favorite moments in the Wildlands. With a variety of filters and customization options, you have what you need to create amazing pictures of everything from heat-pumping action to beautiful vistas.
For more information on how to use Photo Mode, head to our FAQ.
Year 2 Pass
Year 2 Pass holders will get a free pack with Special Operation 3.
The Infantry Pack will contain:
• ACU Shirt
• Mayflower APC
• Covered ACH
Year 2 Pass holders will get early, direct access to the new Ghost War classes for one week starting on December 11. Non-Year 2 Pass holders will have access to the new classes on December 18.
Two new classes for Ghost War will be coming with Special Operation 3.
Vanguard is a powerful new addition to the Assault class. Their primary weapons are the L85A2 and SR3M. Vanguard can spot dangers on the field for his teammates with his special ability, Sensor Grenades.
When thrown, these grenades scan the where it lands through solid objects, highlighting any hostiles for all Vanguard and his allies.
Sharpshooter is a new Marksman, capable of taking out threats without them ever know he was there. His primary weapons are the M40A5 and the SRSA-1. Sharpshooter specializes in long-range combat, emphasized by his ability: Long Range Specialist.
While aiming, the Long Range Specialist ability automatically charges. At full charge, the next shot negates the effects of sway and bullet drop.
• SR-635 magazine has been reduced to 20 rounds
• Movement speed increased by 15%
• Vector muzzle velocity penalty removed when using a suppressor
• MK48 rifle damage increased slightly
• MK48 rife recoil reduced slightly
• Increased duration of Tech’s Jammer ability from 15 seconds to 25 seconds
• Reduced cooldown of ability from 60 seconds to 40 seconds
• Wounded allies will now have their icons highlighted with a yellow/gold hue
• Increased the number of Stim darts carried from 5 to 6
• Stim Darts now heal bleeding effects from the Hollow Point perk
• Stim Darts now heal 60 HP (previously: 40 HP)
• Guerilla smoke now hides all markers within it from the enemy (including objective markers)
• The Echelon Sonar ability now gives a notification to players when they’re being detected
General Weapon Changes
• The MP5 now behaves the same across all classes
• The MPX now behaves the same across all classes
• The SR-635 now has reduced damage from 55 to 40
Special Operation 3 will contain two new maps for Ghost War.
This map is set on a Lithium Mine on the Western edge of Koani in northern Bolivia. Featuring wide-open spaces mixed with closed and tightly packed warehouses; Lithium Mind offers opportunities for the Marksman class and close quarters combat teams to excel.
The Outskirts map is located on the edge of a Santa Blanca compound near the La Cruz refugee camp. The forest offers many opportunities for flanking, while close quarters combat rages in the nearby base. Tall buildings in Outskirts are the perfect spot to set up a sniper to pick off enemy opponents out of cover.
Events are gameplay modifiers applied to all Quickplay matches while the Event is active. You will have two weeks to vote for your preferred event, after which the most voted upon becomes live and lasts for 60 hours. New Events will occur every two weeks.
Starting with the release of the update, there will be a new tab in the Ghost War lobby where you can vote for the first event.
You will receive 200 Prestige Credits for voting and 50 Prestige Credits per win.
For more information on PvP Events, check out our dedicated article here.
Updated Prestige Economy
We will be introducing a rework of the Prestige Economy in Special Operation 3. The following updates are coming:
• All store Battle Crate items will have a chance to drop in Prestige Crates
• Improved odds for Legendary and Epic item drops
• Increased duplicate compensation
• Increased Prestige rewards for completing Challenges
New Customization Items
Silent Spade Pack
The Silent Spade pack will be available for purchase with Special Operation 3’s release.
This pack contains:
• Scout Vest
• CBRN Half Mask
• Scott Mitchell Face Paint
You will now be able to customize your parachute wings with twelve new options. You will receive one of these as a mission reward for completing Silent Spade, one will be available from the Ubisoft Club, and one will be a Challenge reward.
Nine others will be available in Battle and Prestige Crates.
There will also be 90+ new items added to Battle Crates, including new icons for John Kozak and Scott Mitchell.
We will be putting many new free items in Special Operation 3.
New PvE Challenges rewards will include:
• Ghost Recon Wildlands Parachute Wing
• Tactical Ballistic Mask
• Honey Badger SMG
• ACS-12 Shotgun
New Ubisoft Club rewards will include:
• Teammate marketing costumes
• 4th Echelon Parachute Wing
• 10-Voice Line Pack
PC Friend Referral Program
Starting Tuesday, December 11th for two months on PC (both Uplay and Steam users) you will gain rewards for inviting your friends to play Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands.
The more friends you refer, the more Battle Crates you will receive.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
PvE / General Fixes
• Fixed an issue where there was a delay in spawning enemies when reaching an area too fast
• Fixed an issue in PvE where the SAM Launcher lock-sound can be heard after the mission fail screen
• Fixed an issue where after the Civilian Casualties screen, the player can afterward kill an infinite number of civilians/rebels in that session
• Fixed several cases where using Iron Sights would cause the camera to clip through the player
• Fixed an issue where the inside of the player’s head would appear while aiming and failing a mission
• Fixed an issue where the wrong Dutch patch was used in the game
• Clarified Prestige related texts in the Tier One tutorial to clear up misunderstandings
Operation Watchman / Operation Archangel
• Fixed an audio issue where audio and subtitles would be missing while on Sam Fisher and Caveira’s cinematic dialogues if the AI Teammates were turned off
• Fixed an issue with character models where the arm would become overly stretched on the LVOA if the M203 GL was attached
• Fixed an issue where the Close Crate button would remain on the screen in certain situations
Store, Items, & Weapons
• Fixed an issue with the LVOA’s extended magazine having a different placement in the Weaponsmith as it does in the game world
• Fixed a texture issue with patches when equipping both the Crye 2 shirt and certain vests.
• Fixed an issue where the Tier One Booster doesn’t provide your teammates with 25% bonus XP
• Fixed a weapon issue with the M4 Super 90 missing a scope option
• Fixed a weapon issue with the MR Super 90 having misaligned sights
• Fixed a customization issue where equipping a costume or icon would also equip a military zipper shirt
• Fixed a weapon attachment issue where the Digital scope of the Z93 AMR would clip through the character’s head while firing in ADS
• Fixed a Weapon skin issue where the Llama Paint pre-set scheme is replaced with the Wolf Skin on the barrel of a weapon
• Updated the Predator Helmet so that it has the same effect as the Predator Mask
• Fixed an issue with the Fuze icon where the camera would clip through the model when in ADS
• Fixed an issue where weapons clipped through the backpack when using the "Jumping Jacks" emote
• Fixed a missing texture on the Vigil Icon
• Fixed an issue where the ‘Hold for Store’ button is present for Sonar Goggles
• Fixed an issue where the player is redirected to Prestige Crates from weapons that are unlockable through Spec Ops Crates
• Fixed an issue where some Year 2 specific items would instead redirect the player to Prestige Crates store page
• Fixed an issue where the ‘Russian red dot’ scope was inconsistent between shotguns and other weapons
• Fixed an issue where the Caveira gloves had clipping issues on right wrist
• Fixed an issue where the Bandages Gloves had clipping issues on both wrist
• Fixed an issue where the Surgical gloves have clipping issues on the right wrist
• Fixed several instances where ADS’ing as Sledge would cause the wielded pistol to clip through the character’s hand
• Fixed an issue where the "Armory" Challenge in uPlay would not unlock if the user had purchased a class from the store
• Fixed an issue where a player could shoot while also interacting with and diffusing a mine
• Fixed an issue with the Echelon where if their sonar ability was active at the end of a round, in the following round any class chosen by the player would have Sonar instead of Night Vision goggles and would be unable to turn them off once turned on
• Fixed an issue with the Surgeon where it would not be able to heal an ally standing inside the Toxic’s smoke ability
• Fixed an issue on Factory where players could become trapped between some props
• Fixed a HUD issue where the UI would still display suppressor text even after removing the suppressor
• Fixed an issue where a player would be stuck with looping defusing sound if they stepped away mid-diffusal
• Fixed an exploit in PvP where killing a hostage would count towards challenge completion
• Fixed an exploit in PvP on Dust Town where players were able to clip through the mesh to reach an inaccessible area
• Fixed missing camo colors names from Character Smith in PvP
• Fixed an issue in PvP where the camera view for the Attackers would flicker
• Fixed an issue in PvP where the winner text on the victory screen would not appear
• Fixed an issue in PvP where classes would be delayed in appearing on the victory screen
• Fixed an issue in PvP where the Fighting Spirit perk heal would heal the players inside the Toxic gas
• Fixed an issue in PvP where killed players or spectators would not be able to view the tacmap directly until revived
• Fixed an issue in PvP where some teammates HP bars would show some HP even if they are dead
• Fixed an issue in PvP where activating the Echelon’s sonar ability would permanently replace the night vision activation sound until reboot
• Fixed an issue where users would receive a "Kick for idle" prompt after several revive attempts
• Fixed an issue on the mini-map where downed teammate icons would not be visible
• Fixed an issue where the Daily Challenges page was not visible during matchmaking
• Fixed an issue where some players couldn’t select a class on the Class Selection screen
Kompletter Artikel: Year 2: Special Operation 3 Patch Notes
Over the last two weeks, we have deployed a number of additional bug fixes and balancing tweaks to the Test Server. These changes will be integrated into the final Y3S4 Wind Bastion Season update.
– Lowered damage taken when meleeing electrified barbed wires from 15 to 3/damage tick.
– Increased recoil for .44 Mag Semi Auto.
– Lowered number of electroclaws to 2.
– Players now only receive 2 points for deploying electroclaw.
– Airjab will no longer detect targets while traveling.
– 1.5s delay on warhead between the moment it sticks and the moment it will activate.
– Increase to IQ’s gadget detection range from 15m to 20m.
– Night Maps have all been removed for all maps for Ranked.
We came to this decision based on both feedback from players and the fact that we have found that Night maps hinder competitive gameplay. Night map versions will still be available in the Casual Map Playlist.
– Improved lighting algorithms.
– Tweaked map moods.
– Night map sky environment update (similar to previous HDR map updates).
This goal of this lighting update is to provide a more realistic look and feel for the Rainbow Six Siege environment. With the new lighting algorithms being introduced into our global illumination system, this update will allow us to provide greater lighting precision and give us a greater degree of artistic control for all our day and night maps. While making these changes, we worked closely with player feedback to ensure that all lighting changes are transparent in terms of gameplay and will have no effect on player performance.
- Fixed – Operators with ballistic shields are immune to guard break effect while walking backwards.
- Fixed – Red Dot and ACOG sights obscure the player’s view more than in Y3S3.
- Fixed – After teamkilling, offenders are not kicked and do not receive a TK offense.
- Fixed – Hostage kill counts only as 1 teamkill instead of 2.
- Fixed – A desync occurs when a character climbs a ladder and triggers an airjab at the same time.
- Fixed – A desync occurs when a character starts rappelling and triggers an airjab at the same time.
- Fixed – Jackal’s gadget sometimes cannot see footprints left by Operators.
- Fixed – Breaching a floor on Fortress sometimes only destroys the top layer of the floor.
- Fixed – Drones can clip inside the EXT Guard Tower of the hatch on Fortress when thrown at a certain location.
- Fixed – A desync occurs when a player vaults a window and triggers an airjab at the same time.
- Fixed – Character’s feet can clip through the 1F Old Tower Stairs on Fortress.
- Fixed – A space under the table in 1F Cafeteria on Fortress make it look like a drone can pass through.
- Fixed – LOD issues in the table in 1F sitting room on Fortress.
- Fixed – Lighting issues in Clubhouse makes it difficult to see prone Operators.
- Fixed – Lighting issues on House make it difficult to see Operators in certain areas.
- Fixed – After being pushed back by Nomad, operator can get stuck on the EXT Park Alley of Kafe.
- Fixed – Lighting issues on Skyscraper make it difficult to spot Operators in certain spots.
- Fixed – Lighting issues on Theme Park which can cause disruptive contrasts when entering the building.
- Fixed – Placeholder hat in 4F Captain’s Office of Yacht.
- Fixed – Lighting LOD issues in 2F Kitchen on Yacht.
- Fixed – In the options menu, clicking the Benchmark button under Graphics Settings will cause a black screen issue.
- Fixed – Accepting a squad invite can sometimes result in loss of UI functionality when trying to access the main menu.
- Fixed – Incorrect weapon stats/damage values are displayed in menu.
- Fixed – When a user is removed from game, in-game announcer shows 5 v 0 text.
- Fixed – Shaking animation of Hostage when being escorted.
- Fixed – Shield shaking animation if the Operator moves while they are equipped on their back.
- Fixed – The "Baroque Exalted" Weapon Skin is not displayed when applied on several weapons.
- Fixed – The "Gingerbread" weapon skin is not displayed when applied on Glaz’s OTs-03.
- Fixed – Clash SPSMG9 bullet capacity shows 15 instead of 20 in the operators menu.
Kompletter Artikel: Y3S4 PATCH NOTES ADDENDUM
We’re immensely grateful for your support in Year 2 of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands, from your swift response to the call of Sam Fisher to your expert extraction skills in Operation Archangel.
We’re happy to announce that Special Operation 3 will bring you brand-new content on Tuesday, December 11.
Special Operation 3 will feature a strong new theme with PvE and PvP content, community-requested features, and more. Let’s jump into some details:
PvE Mission and Rewards: Special Operation 3 will contain a free PvE mission and other rewards.
PvP Classes + Maps: Two Ghost War classes inspired by the Special Operation 3 theme will join the fight. We will also have two new maps for you to test their kits on.
Year 2 Pass: Year 2 pass holders will get access to another pack containing community-requested items, as well as early, direct access to the Ghost War classes starting December 11 for one week.
Photo Mode: Capture your epic moments and the beautiful scenery of the Wildlands with our new Photo Mode feature.
Prestige Economy: Based on community feedback, we will be implementing further updates to the Prestige Economy that build upon the changes from Special Operation 2. We’ll have more information coming soon.
New Customization Items: More than 90 new items will be added to the store, including a new pack related to the theme.
We will have more intel to share with you soon on the theme, PvE, and PvP content.
Stay tuned, Ghosts.
Kompletter Artikel: Welcome to Special Operation 3
Earlier this year, we announced our plans to activate mandatory Two Step Verification in order to play Ranked.
We are excited to announce that ranked lock will be activated on December 11th, 2018 in Europe, Middle East, North America and South America. If you are playing on the data centers for these regions and you want to play Ranked, you will need to have 2 Step Verification activated on your account by December 11th. For APAC data centers (include the data centers here), this lock will happen at a later date.
What is 2SV?
2-Step Verification is a system that allows you to add an extra layer of security to your account. You can find more info here.
Why do I need to activate it in order to play ranked?
Account security is very important to us, and this is the next step to ensure that players participating in Ranked have a secured account.
What do I get for enabling 2SV?
- An extra layer of security in your account
- The possibility to play Ranked after December 11th.
- A free Thermite bundle if you activate 2SV before December 11th.
Why is the lock not happening in all regions at the same time?
EU and NA have enough players with 2FA enabled to ensure a positive matchmaking experience.
What happens if I don’t enable 2SV?
You will still be able to access the game and play Situations, Terrorist Hunt and Casual, but not Ranked.
I am having issues accessing my account because of 2SV, what do I do?
Make sure that your application is synchronised, here is how.
What if I lose my authenticator and my back up codes?
You will need to get in touch with our Support team.
Can I disable 2SV?
If you need to deactivate 2SV, here is a full guide about how to do it.
I play on console; do I need to activate 2SV to play ranked?
No, this requirement only affects PC players.
Can I get the Thermite skin even if I play on console?
No, this reward is only available for PC players.
Kompletter Artikel: 2 Step Verification Ranked Lock Update
On November 2nd, we shared an article detailing the Aesthetic Changes coming with Operation Wind Bastion. Since then, our community and players have raised concerns.
We have spent the last week working on solutions and have decided that we will be reverting all aesthetic changes.
We will begin reverting these changes alongside the launch of Wind Bastion so no player is impacted; we ask you to be patient if some elements remain.
We will carefully remove them all to the best of our ability considering the short timeframe and with the lowest impact on the season’s launch date and our build stability.
Our intentions are to keep any impact to a minimum, though such changes may lead to a season delay and/or some instability as our testing and debug times are shortened. We will monitor our tests closely and keep you updated on any new development on the matter via our Rainbow Six Twitter.
We have been following the conversation with our community closely over the past couple of weeks, alongside regular discussions with our internal Ubisoft team, and we want to ensure that the experience for all our players, especially those that have been with us from the beginning, remains as true to the original artistic intent as possible.
Current players in Asian territories can continue enjoying the same game as the other players.
We will be sure to keep you informed, as updates progress. In the meantime, we are excited to unveil Operation Wind Bastion on the Test Server later today, and cannot wait to introduce players to Kaid, Nomad, the new Fortress map and more in Year Three Season Four.
Kompletter Artikel: Update: Y3S4 Aesthetic Changes
New to Rainbow Six are Kaid and Nomad for Operation Wind Bastion. These two Operators are right at home at the reputable Kasbah Sekhra Mania, the featured Fortress map in Morocco. Join the very best at this elite training ground.
Year Three Season Four will also introduce Pro Team BDUs and Headgears, a new navigational display in the shop, and a new fullscreen view for the weapons. You will find more details on these updates in the full Patch Notes below, as well as many gameplay fixes implemented this Season.
Release Date: December 2018
2 NEW OPERATORS
Joining Rainbow Six are two Operators associated with the GIGR (Groupe d’Intervention de La Gendarmerie Royale). They are Kaid, the stoic Commander, and Nomad, the world traveler.
When the Season launches, Season Pass owners can unlock these new Operators immediately and gain exclusive access for seven days. All players can unlock these Operators with Renown or R6 Credits once those seven days have passed.
“Deep down in my veins, I knew I had to travel. Now that I have, I’m certain I haven’t travelled enough.” – Nomad
Upon joining GIGR, Nomad served multiple tours with the Mountain Infantry Battalion, becoming her unit’s expert on environmental operations.
Between tours, she undertakes solo expeditions where she sketches out her trips in her notebook. She’s visited more countries than any other Operator in Rainbow Six. She also wants to become the first woman to cross Antarctica, alone on foot.
She possesses unmatched resilience to survive the elements and her endurance is famous within military circles. Her top conditioning and her repertoire of unique skills were more than enough to warrant an invitation. Sanaa “Nomad” El Maktoub is both an introspective dreamer and a practical survivalist, and she’s joining Rainbow Six.
GADGET: AIRJAB LAUNCHER
Nomad’s custom rifle attachment allows her to launch Airjab repulsion grenades. They can explode midair when in close proximity to an enemy or they can stick to a surface and detonate later, again when an enemy is within range. Nomad enters the field with four Airjab grenades. These pushback devices are non-lethal but they disorient those affected.
“Lead by example and the mountain will move.” – Kaid
As the Commander at the renowned Kasbah Sekhra Mania, military personnel look up to him. His teaching methods and leadership style have proven to be super effective. The Fortress gained accolades and its reputation continues to rise, making Kaid arguably the most successful resident Commander at the famous Kasbah.
Often labelled a “traditionalist,” he firmly believes that over-reliance on technology can be an Operator’s downfall. He’s curious to see how many of Rainbow’s specialists can adapt on the field without high tech assistance. He’s ready to teach a thing or two, but this will be the first time he’s among equals.
Above all, Kaid is the embodiment of dedication and duty. All eyes are on Jalal “Kaid” El Fassi to guide the future of Moroccan Special Forces.
GADGET: “RTILA” ELECTROCLAW
Kaid’s "Rtila" Electroclaw can electrify reinforced walls and hatches, barbed wire, and deployable shields, making it tougher for the enemy to breach the Kasbah and any facility he’s tasked with protecting. He enters the field with three of these throwable gadgets. Once they’ve attached themselves to a surface, they each electrify metallic objects within a 0.75 meter radius.
NEW MAP: FORTRESS
Welcome to Kaid’s Fortress. This large daytime map features a mudbrick kasbah and iconic architecture unique to the southern region of Morocco.
Based on real and existing structures, the many exterior stairs provide unprecedented access to the roof and drop-down points via the towers. Housed within the fortified and bare walls of the Kasbah are two floors of living and training space, each with its distinct rooms and halls. The multiple stairs and a ladder allow for rotations between floors.
Players will find both renovated and non-renovated areas on this map. The Art Team aimed to make the two sections distinguishable from each other, allowing players to better orient themselves in the Kasbah at any given time.
Make sure to play on our test server and submit your feedback on R6 Fix.
WIND BASTION WEAPON SKINS
Operation Wind Bastion features rich materials and artistic detailing with North African influences. The seasonal weapon skins are the humble Terra Cotta, the intricate Painted Floral, and the dignified Baroque Exalted. These will elevate your loadouts to new heights.
Once unlocked, the seasonal weapon skins can be applied to all available weapons until the end of the Season.
PRO TEAM BDU AND HEADGEAR
You can now support your favourite pro league teams by representing their colours.
During the previous Season, we released Pro Team weapon skins and charms. With Operation Wind Bastion, you can now acquire a matching BDU and Headgear to deck out a specific Operator from head to toe to cheer on your favourite Team.
We’ve partnered with eleven pro teams to introduce revenue sharing as a model to fund the Rainbow Six Invitational prize pool, and to encourage the stability and growth of the pro scene. 30% of the revenue from Pro Team BDU and Headgear sales will go to the organizations that are a part of the program.
NEW SHOP NAVIGATION & FULLSCREEN VIEW
The Rainbow Six shop is getting a facelift. We’re improving the user experience and we’re including a new fullscreen view for weapons. A new light theme has also been added to the fullscreen view and players can browse left and right within a category.
Starting with Operation Wind Bastion, shop items are now accessible from the News tab. Players can also opt to equip an item right away. If a particular, item or skin is available for multiple weapons/operators, players can select Equip All at the bottom left of the screen.
SMG-11 has been added as a secondary
Slight increase to SMG-11 Damage
We want to make Mute slightly more attractive as a choice, and make him a bit stronger overall. Giving him additional loadout versatility should meet both of those needs.
We are also slightly increasing the damage on the SMG-11.
Electric Damage increased from 3 to 5 damage per tick
With the last few patches, we wanted to make Clash less frustrating to play against. She is now very weak and underpicked, and we anticipate that Nomad will be a hard counter against her. Essentially, we are trying to make her stronger without making her too frustrating to play against.
Slight increase to SMG-11 Damage
Smoke has incredible utility if used properly, but still a bit weak. Mute will also benefit from this change.
Slight decrease to T-5 SMG
Lesion is currently in a pretty good place, but is just a bit too strong. We are reducing his damage to bring him more in-line with where we would like to see him.
Reduced the total number of concussion grenades from 3 to 2
Zofia currently has too many projectiles at her disposal, and is able to offer too much utility when compared to her teammates.
GENERAL TWEAKS & IMPROVEMENTS
We have changed the throw curves for throwable gadgets to be easier and more comfortable to use. All throwables now use this new curve except for the Nitro Cell. The Nitro cell is not using this new curve, as it will be classified in a different category defined as “heavy throw”. The throwables classified under heavy throws will not reach as far as the “regular” throw.
Kaid’s Rtila Electroclaws
Ela’s Grzmot mines
Lesion’s Gu mines
Valkyrie’s Black Eyes
Thatcher’s EMP grenades
Smoke’s Remote gas grenades
AREA OF EFFECT FEATURE
Beginning with Operation Wind Bastion, we will be implementing a new Area of Effect feature for Kaid and Nomad. This is designed to help new players better understand the area of effect when deploying a gadget. This will only be visible for the Operator placing the gadget.
We also recognize that experienced players may not be interested in the visual feedback presented by this change, so players will have the option to disable it in the settings menu.
As of right now, this feature will only be available for Kaid and Nomad, and do not currently have plans to add this feature to past Operator’s gadgets.
We currently have two different SSAO techniques to render Ambient Occlusion: SSBC and HBAO+. Lately, our 3D team has been working on replacing the HBAO+ with a improved SSBC+ technique.
We have done this because we want to have control on what is rendered on screen. Overall, this will give us greater control over the implementation of graphics options across all platforms, and enables us to increase the overall quality of image rendering across the board.
There is no noticeable difference in performance between SSBC+ and HBAO+.
Ranked Map Pool
Casual Map Pool
You can find more Information about general Bug Fixes here.
Kompletter Artikel: Operation Wind Bastion – Patch Notes
MEET NOMAD, THE FIRST ATTACKER WHO CAN PLACE TRAPS.
Brought up in a wealthy family, she enlisted in the Royal Moroccan Army at a young age and graduated from the renowned Kasbah Sehkra Mania. he later joined the GIGR. Having served multiple tours with the Mountain Infantry Battalion, she’s her unit’s expert on environmental operations.
Between tours, she undertakes solo expeditions where she sketches out her trips in her notebook. Both introspective dreamer and practical survivalist, she’s visited more countries on foot than any other Operator in Rainbow Six.
During an expedition through Kenya, the idea of having a non-lethal pushback device crossed her mind, something that can push away the predatory wildlife near her camp without causing them harm. With further development and testing for military applications, her signature rifle attachment was born: The Airjab Launcher.
In addition to her trademark gadget, she possesses unmatched resilience to survive the elements and her endurance is famous within military circles. Her travels also enabled her to encounter many secluded cultures, which in turn resulted in self-taught skills in cultural diplomacy. The latter may be a soft power but it’s not something Six could overlook. Nomad’s top conditioning and her repertoire of unique skills were more than enough to warrant an invitation.
Sanaa “Nomad” El Maktoub is the new Attacker joining Rainbow Six.
Visit our Rainbow Six Twitch Channel on November 17th and 18th for the full reveal of Operation Wind Bastion during the Pro League Finals.
Kompletter Artikel: NEW ATTACKER: NOMAD
MEET KAID, THE TRADITIONALIST.
Early in his career with the Royal Moroccan Gendarmerie, he demonstrated natural leadership skills which later led to his promotion as Captain. When the reputable Kasbah Sehkra Mania required a new successor, all eyes turned to Kaid to guide the future of Moroccan Special Forces. The stoic and imposing leader became the 8th Commander at the country’s famed Fortress.
Kaid abides by strict values and he leads by example. Over the years, his teaching methods and leadership style have proven to be effective. The Fortress gained accolades and its reputation continues to rise, making Kaid arguably the most successful resident Commander at the famous Kasbah.
He teaches all incoming soldiers to be self-reliant. This is a skill that his former graduate and the new Attacker on Rainbow Six has taken to heart. Often labelled a “traditionalist”, Kaid firmly believes that over-reliance on technology can be an Operator’s downfall. He’s curious to see how many of Rainbow’s specialists can adapt on the field without high tech assistance. However, protecting the Fortress is his top priority and his spider-inspired gadget can complement his security systems. Kaid’s "Rtila" Electroclaw can electrify reinforced walls and hatches, barbed wire, and deployable shields.
Above all, Kaid is the embodiment of dedication and duty, so much so that he sacrificed a personal life for the success of the Kasbah. Moroccan military personnel look up to him, both figuratively and literally as he guides their future from his home and castle.
Jalal “Kaid” El Fassi is the new Defender joining Rainbow Six.
Visit our Rainbow Six Twitch Channel on November 17th and 18th for the full reveal of Operation Wind Bastion during the Pro League Finals.
Kompletter Artikel: NEW DEFENDER: KAID