In Season 2, we will be adjusting the existing scoring system for Operators and drone scanning. The goal is to balance the current system to have every Operator potentially winning a similar amount of score.
With drones, we would like to improve behavior and encourage more team play by removing the incentive to ping just for score.
- The first scan and following scanned event are removed.
- Enemy ID is now a team score. When someone ID’s an enemy, the score is now given to the whole team, which stays at 10 points.
Certain Operator actions will now be adjusted to reflect this new scoring refactor process. For example, it is Bandit’s job to deploy his Shock Wire, however, destroying an enemy gadget with it is a behavior worth rewarding.
Below you can find the exact Operator scoring changes coming to Season 2 (NEW VALUE/OLD VALUE):
- Deploying a Black Mirror: 20/10
- Healing with a Epi shot: 50/20
- Protection with the shield: 15/10
- Plates taken: 5/10
- Concussion Mine Detonation: 5/10
- Gadget destroyed with Shock Wire: 30/10
- Deploying a Shock Wire: 5/10
- Gadget Destroyed with ADS: 20/10
- Bullet stopped with the shield: 2/5
- Deploying a Black Eye: 5/20
- Jammed gadget: 15/10
- Sonic Burst hit: 25/10
- Candela Detonation: 5/10
- Detonating the Cluster Charge no longer give points
- Kill assist with the Turret: 50/10
- Injure Assist Detection: 25/10
- Kill Assist Detection: 25/10
- Heartbeat Detection: 20/5
We have based these changes on data from player behavior and feedback from the community. We will continue to monitor and adjust these values accordingly in the future. Please feel free to leave your comments about these changes on the Rainbow Six subreddit.
Kompletter Artikel: DEV BLOG: SCORING REFACTOR