An update for both Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone has been released, and it fixes a weapon model corruption bug that caused them to display incorrectly on the screen. This also applied to sights found, making it quite a bit more difficult to play the game. If you’re playing on Xbox One, be prepared for an enormous download to rectify this issue, as well.
Available for download now, the patch is between just under 1GB and just under 2GB if you’re on PS4 or PC. This applies to both the free Warzone client and the Modern Warfare client. On Xbox One, there was an “unforeseen bug” in Microsoft’s patch delivery system that means you must download previous files, as well, bringing the file size for the patch to more than 66GB. Your full file size for Modern Warfare will sit at about 183GB after the patch, while Warzone will be at just under 100GB. Infinity Ward has an option to delete unused game content in order to get this file size down.
The full patch notes are below, and the update comes as players are trying to piece together clues in Warzone and a new teaser website that seemingly points to the new Call of Duty 2020 game. It appears to be a Black Ops game set during the Cold War, and images and videos on the website show JFK, Fidel Castro, and East Germany prominently.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone August 15 Patch Notes
- Fix for weapon model corruption
- Fix for error with “Play Again” option in Warzone
- Fixed bug where players could use rope ascender through closed door in Downtown
- Fixed issue with Common AUG world model appearing invisible in Warzone
- Removed certain maps from playlists:
- Headquarters: Removed Arklov Peak and Shipment
- Kill Confirmed: Removed Aniyah Incursion
- Cyber Attack: Removed Aniyah Incursion
- Hardpoint: Removed Piccadilly and Aniyah Incursion
- Search and Destroy: Removed Rust
Kompletter Artikel: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone Patch Notes: Update Fixes Weapon Glitches