Developer Infinity Ward has announced that a small update has rolled out for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone across PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The full patch notes are detailed below and make some specific adjustments to one particular gun.
That gun is the Rytec AMR, Modern Warfare and Warzone’s newest semi-automatic sniper rifle that fires explosive bullets alongside normal and thermite rounds. The latest patch fixes issues with the incorrect amount of experience points being awarded for using explosive rounds, adjusts the Fully Loaded perk when equipping alternate ammo types, and tweaks the gun’s ability to one-hit kill using explosive rounds in battle royale. In other words, the Rytec AMR has been nerfed slightly.
Elsewhere in the patch are fixes for the incorrect text appearing on SUV camos, ironing out bugs where CUAV’s could be found in Warzone, and a few more.
Full CoD: Modern Warfare, Warzone Patch Notes (July 9)
- Fix for incorrect text appearing as one of the SUV camos.
- Fix for the Rytec AMR not awarding the correct amount of XP when using explosive rounds.
- Fixed an issue where the Rytec AMR could one-hit kill when using explosive rounds in BR.
- Fix for the Fully Loaded gun perk not functioning as intended when equipping alternate ammunition on the Rytec AMR.
- Fixed a bug where a CUAV’s could be found in Warzone.
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to use Field Upgrades in FFA.
- Fix for an issue where players were able to go AFK while playing All or Nothing.