Developer Infinity Ward announced on Twitter that the next update–which includes a new Operator and map for Modern Warfare and big changes for the Warzone battle royale mode–would arrive on Thursday, and it’s now available to download.
Our next scheduled title update will release tonight, March 26th at 11PM PST across all platforms. Click the link to see a full list of patch notes and see what’s coming to #ModernWarfare Multiplayer and #Warzone! https://t.co/qUi9Bkcybm pic.twitter.com/l1uUpPx0RK
— Infinity Ward (@InfinityWard) March 27, 2020
In terms of what’s new, the update adds a new Modern Warfare multiplayer Operator, Talon, who has a very good boy to accompany him. There is also a new map, Khandor Hideout, which will get its own 24/7 playlist at launch so people can play it endlessly.
Also new with the update is the NVG Infected mode, which is essentially Infected, but with the lights off. The “Survivors” team have thermal sights, but the Infected team can see in the dark. The Plunder mode for Warzone, meanwhile, adds a new variant in the form of “Blood Money.” This special game mode gives guaranteed cash drops for all kills, while completing bounty contracts and finishing moves pays out extra money as a bonus incentive.
The standard Warzone battle royale mode introduces four new weapons with the update: 725 Shotgun, MK2 Carbine, EBR-14, and the .50 GS. In terms of changes, Infinity Ward has nerfed shotgun damage from close range so a single shot will no longer down an enemy who has full armor. However, players who are using Stopping Power ammo can still down an enemy with a shotgun blast from close range with a single shot.
Warzone also now supports different controller button layouts, which is good news for one reason in particular. You can now choose to use the Bumper Ping and Bumper Ping Flipped layouts to use the “Ping” feature by pressing the controller’s bumper instead of the D-pad. This is wonderful news, as fans remarked that the D-pad configuration was awkward. This change brings Warzone more in line with Apex Legends, which also uses bumpers for pings.
Another notable change for Warzone is that the price of Loadout Drops from the Buy Station has been increased to $8,500, which is up from $6,000. The Loadout Drops have been one of Warzone’s most controversial new features because they allow you to spawn with any loadout you want from the main Modern Warfare mode, thus giving players the opportunity to wield high-power Legendary weapons early in matches.
At $6,000, the Loadout Drops were already the most expensive item you could purchase from the Buy Station. The new price increase should help level things out, though undoubtedly Loadout Drops will remain controversial.
You can see the full March 26 patch notes for Modern Warfare and Warzone below.
Modern Warfare And Warzone Patch Notes March 26
- New Coalition Operator, Talon!
- Khandor Hideout 24/7 Playlist in Modern Warfare Multiplayer!
- NVG Infected Multiplayer Mode – Infected in the Dark. Survivors have a thermal sight and limited NVG battery, but the Infected can see in Dark. Realism damage, so make those headshots count!
- Plunder: Blood Money – Guaranteed cash drops on all kills. Bounty Contracts and Finishing Moves pay extra cash!
- When using a Tactical Insertion in the crawl space near the oil derrick on Rust, the player will spawn elsewhere on the map instead of where the Tac Insert was placed. This has been fixed
- When using KBM, the navigation arrows used to change which Season you’re viewing go in the wrong direction. This has been fixed
- Fixed a bug where the killcam showed the player they were killed by Thermite rather than underbarrel thermite
- In some cases, Xbox players might experience in-game stuttering after the console has been in Rest Mode and the “Instant On” setting is enabled. This has been fixed
- Fix for a bug where players could see Daily Challenges rewarding duplicate rewards instead of XP
- We now show weapon and equipment counts in the killcam. If a player was using Stopping Power, then the ammo count will be orange to denote this. We also show whether a player was using Dead Silence in the killcam as well
- Increased the max travel time for Crossbow bolts from 3 seconds to 6 seconds for longer distance shots
- Bolt action rechamber will no longer be retriggered if interrupted after the round has been ejected (this fixes an issue with redundant bolt action rechambers after weapon switches)
- Removing inaccurate attachment description from Solozero NVG Enhanced Scope: “Optic glint visible to enemies”
- Amped: Increased Amped reload speeds for the Strela-P, PILA, and JOKR
- E.O.D: Damage resistance fixes and tuning:
- Fixed an issue where Thermite equipment was not showing the damage resistance icon even though damage resistance was being applied
- Stuck Thermite and Thermite bolts no longer have their damage reduced
- Field Upgrade Pro: Stopped cases where failed Field Upgrade placements would cause equipment to be used
- Tactical Insert: Added broken Tactical Insert icon that is shown when the Tac Insert is destroyed
- Deployable Cover:
- Shotguns now destroy Deployable Cover with 3 melee hits
- Added damage stats for vehicle and thermite damage
- Fixed a bug where placing Deployable Cover on a door two times would allow the door to be moved
- EMP Drone: Allow the EMP Drone to be used at the start of a new round in multi-round game modes
- Stopping Power: We’ve doubled the amount of Stopping Power ammo given to Akimbo weapons
- Stun Grenades are now less intense
- Several fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability
- While on Embassy, at the Green Beam checkpoint, players would not be able to progress in the mission after using the drone strike. This has been fixed.
- Operation Strongbox: Fix for the vault location/crypto key objective markers not displaying on the Tac-Map
- Operation Strongbox: Fixed a bug that prevented guided rockets from locking onto the enemy helicopter
- Operation Brimstone: Fixed a bug where objective icons were not appearing on the Tac-Map
- Operation Crosswind: Fix for sometimes jumping out of the plane into an out of bounds area
- Operation Crosswind: Fix for enemies not spawning in the plane if one player is outside of the plane during the regroup
- Operation Headhunter: Fix for Cruise Missile marking teammates as enemy targets
- Operation Just Reward: Fix for stealth being automatically broken when retrying the Operation
- Operation Just Reward: Enemy sentries will no longer shoot players parachuting in
- Rebalanced explosive damage against Juggernauts
- Fix for a bug where the Double Time Perk was not awarding the correct speed bonuses
- Fixed a camera bug that could sometimes drift off the while in the pickup truck
- Fix for icons not appearing correctly when using UAV
- Fix for exploit involving molotovs and munitions crates
- Fix for High Alert not triggering on suicide bombers or juggernauts
- Fix for throwing knife not killing enemies in 1 hit
- Fix for players respawning with empty ammo clips/magazines
- Fix for enemy melee attacks ignoring player armor
- Fix for Restock perk not showing grenades recharging
- Fix for Suicide Bombers playing their VO too frequently
- Fix for a bug that resulted in a player falling through the map upon spawning on a tank as it became full
- New weapons can be found on the ground and in Supply Boxes: 725 Shotgun, MK2 Carbine (Marksman Rifle), EBR-14 (Marksman Rifle) and the .50 GS (Handgun)
- Players who disconnect in Last Stand will now drop their items when leaving the game
- Fix for a bug where the animation for the player equipping a gas mask will interrupt and block players from deploying their parachute
- Tuned close up shotgun damage to prevent a single shotgun blast from downing a fully armored player. Stopping power can still make this happen
- Added Warzone specific controller button layouts. The Bumper Ping and Bumper Ping Flipped layouts will allow those playing Warzone with a controller to use the Ping feature more efficiently
- Players can no longer stack self-revive kits
- Players that are spectating still get plunder payouts from contracts but at only 40% of the value paid to living players
- Fixes to help prevent hitching when interacting with Cash Deposit Helicopters and Recon Contracts
- Fix for a rare bug that allowed players to equip two riot shields if they had two different camos, but only one would appear on the player
- Made it easier to see which item is selected while using a Buy Station
- Updated button layout for equipment while using gamepad
- Fixed a bug for players are not receiving a banner on the top right of the screen for allies or enemies initiating kill streaks
- Prevent bullets that hit the riot-shield from depleting player armor
- If a player flies the Recon Drone out of bounds, the player will hear the out of bounds countdown timer but will not see the countdown splash on their screen. This has been fixed
- Fix for various and potential exploits
- Field Upgrades: Fixed a bug where some Field Upgrades were not ending at the end of the pre-match
- Players will now get a kill when someone that you’ve downed, disconnects from the game
- Reduced the amount of cash given for averting a bounty
- Increased price of Loadout Drop within the Buy Station to $8,500
Kompletter Artikel: CoD Patch Notes For Modern Warfare, Warzone Update Detail Big Changes