After a light couple of weeks following the conclusion of its Spring Sale, the Xbox Store is back this week with three new Xbox One sales: Golden Week, Spring Add-on, and an Activision publisher sale. The Golden Week sale celebrates the Japanese holiday that kicks off this week and features big discounts on a bunch of Japanese-developed games. Meanwhile, the Activision publisher sale is heavy on Call of Duty, and the Spring Add-on sale includes season passes for Xbox One games like Assassin’s Creed Odyssey and Borderlands 3 at discounted prices. All three sales run through May 4, so you have some time to browse and make your selections.
The Activision publisher sale is led by Call of Duty: Modern Warfare–the latest entry in the massively popular first-person shooter franchise–for $45. Past Call of Duty games are also featured in Activision’s sale; Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 and Call of Duty: WWII – Gold Edition are down to $19.79 each, and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – Digital Deluxe Edition–which also comes with Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered–is discounted to $30.
The excellent action-RPG Diablo 3: Eternal Collection drops to $19.79, which is a great deal for the addictive dungeon crawler that plays really well on console. For those looking for family-friendly games while social distancing, Spyro Reignited Trilogy and Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy are 50% off at $20 each, while Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled is $24. Alternatively, you can snag all three in the Triple Play Bundle for $60.
The Golden Week sale includes Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin for just $10 and Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind for $24. You can also save on several fighting games, including Dragon Ball FighterZ – FighterZ Edition for $23.74, Jump Force – Deluxe Edition for $29.69, and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy for $35.
More than 200 Xbox One game add-ons are discounted as well. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s season pass drops to $20, Borderlands 3’s season pass is $40, and Grand Theft Auto Online’s $100 Megalodon Shark Cash Card is $85.
Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass Ultimate subscribers can save on even more games. Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition is 50% off at $50, Metro Redux Bundle–which comes with Metro 2033 and Metro: Last Light–is $9, and NBA 2K20 Digital Deluxe Edition is $40. A few standout indies are also up for grabs in this week’s Deals with Gold, including Overcooked for $5.09 and Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse for $5.
Also, if you’ve finished Final Fantasy VII Remake and are looking for something to play, a bunch of Final Fantasy games are discounted throughout the week at the Xbox Store. Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster and Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age are down to $25, and Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition is $17.49.
Subscribers also have a few more days to snag a couple of April’s Games with Gold for free: Project Cars 2 and Toybox Turbos. Microsoft also just unveiled May’s Games with Gold lineup, which includes a pair of action-RPGs, a classic sports game, and another racing title. If that’s not enough freebies already, we have an ongoing list of every free game available now.
You can browse the treasure trove of weekly deals at the Xbox Store and check out our picks below.
Best deals at Xbox Store
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Season Pass — $20 (
- Borderlands 3 – Season Pass — $40 (
- Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition — $50 (
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — $45 (
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – Battle Pass Edition — $64 (
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 — $19.79 (
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – Digital Deluxe Edition — $30 (
- Call of Duty: WWII – Gold Edition — $19.79 (
- Crash + Spyro Triple Play Bundle — $60 (
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy — $20 (
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled — $24 (
- Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin — $10 (
- Diablo 3: Eternal Colleciton — $19.79 (
- Dragon Ball FighterZ – FighterZ Edition — $23.74 (
- Final Fantasy VII — $8 (
- Final Fantasy VIII Remastered — $10 (
- Final Fantasy IX — $10.49 (
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster — $25 (
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age — $25 (
- Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition — $17.49 (
- Jump Force – Deluxe Edition — $29.69 (
- Kingdom Hearts 3: Re:Mind — $24 (
- Little Nightmares Complete Edition — $7.49 (
- Megalodon Shark Cash Card — $85 (
- Metro Redux Bundle — $9 (
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy — $35 (
- NBA 2K20 Digital Bundle — $40 (
- Overcooked — $5.09 (
- Romancing SaGa 2 — $12.49 (
- Romancing SaGa 3 — $21.74 (
- Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse — $5 (
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy — $20 (
- Tekken 7 – Ultimate Edition — $25 (
*denotes deal only available to Xbox Live Gold subscribers