With the Seasonal Test Servers now closed, we have an updated list of changes in the Year 3 Season 2.0 patch. These notes serve as an addendum to the original patch notes for Operation Para Bellum, located here.
We will now be using R6FIX to manage bug reports for both Live and Test Servers.
If you encounter a bug, please navigate to https://r6fix.ubi.com/ and submit your findings today!
The rate of fire for Glaz’s rifle was increased from 220 RPM to 235.
He was slightly buffed to account for other changes that are coming in Operation Para Bellum.
- Claymores can be placed closer to walls and objects in the environment.
- Claymores are now less picky about the slope of the ground it is being placed on.
- Pickup is slightly easier to do from different heights.
- You can no longer deploy claymores inside of barricades.
We will be making some changes to the way dropshotting works. Starting with Para Bellum, it will not be possible to go prone from a standing position without been taken out of ADS.
We have removed the ability to throw grenades back at enemies. This feature did not perform as we had intended, and was prone to collateral damage as a result. As such, we looked at the data and saw an unnaturally high occurrence of team kills and suicides that resulted from throwing grenades back.
- Fixed – Inconsistent barricade destruction with firearms.
- Fixed – Barricades can be destroyed with just one bullet.
- Fixed – Multiple objects have inconsistent destruction when shot.
- Fixed – Sticky Gadgets obstruct The Maestro Evil Eye.
- Fixed – Operators are unable to enter prone stance while standing on top of a reinforced trap door.
- Fixed – Walking in the smoke effect from Smoke Grenades causes a visual bug.
- Fixed – Enemy AI can get stuck rappelling up and down indefinitely.
- Fixed – The Caster has no UI when viewing Evil Eye.
- Fixed – Casters or players spectating Maestro using the turret in first person view do not see the overheating gauge.
PICK AND BAN
- Fixed – For Pick and Ban, the Operator icon on Operator card is not properly placed.
- Fixed – The red dot sight has no sway when firing when attached on the Mx4 Storm.
- Fixed – When Alibi equips and activates her Decoy, the finger animation is not synced with the gadget slider animation.
- Fixed – IQ’s Gadget is opaque instead of transparent during the End of Round replay.
- Fixed – Inconsistent lighting effects when using the Black Eye cameras.
- Fixed – Broken animation when Frost deploys a welcome mat.
- Fixed – The Bulletproof Camera and Maestro’s turret can destroy some gadgets through thin surfaces.
- Fixed – Missing sound when rotating Maestro’s turret.
- Fixed – Maestro’s turret can be placed between the pillows and the camera can see through them on House, in Kid’s Bedroom. (It will still clip partway through the pillow, but not entirely.)
- Fixed – During the deploy animation of Jäger’s Magpie, the operators hands and gadget disappear for a few frames.
- Fixed – Tachanka’s hand is offset when he reloads the LMG.
- Fixed – The electricity of Bandit’s gadget does not destroy drones on reinforced traps and walls.
- Fixed – Players are able to vault over Montagne’s shield.
- Fixed – Players are able to kill Montagne while his shield is extended if they vault and fire at the same time.
- Fixed – Wooden wainscoting panels across the maps cannot be destroyed normally with gunshots.
- Fixed – Decorative models on destructible walls across the maps do not break normally with gunshots.
- Fixed – Shotguns and rifles cannot destroy lower third of the walls on House.
- Fixed – Bullet and ping are not registering correctly on the 3rd floor on Casino between the round wall and the roulette table.
- Fixed – Bullets have wrong trajectory when shooting the South-East wall on the 3rd floor Casino area.
- Fixed – Sometimes the player spawns inside a wall while playing as a defender in "Secure Area" and selecting spawn point "Garage".
- Fixed – The last two AI of the second wave remain stuck at EXT Peaceful Tree.
- Fixed – Defenders can be detected while standing under the archway at the "2F Statuary Room".
- Fixed – Basement camera is not in the right place.
- Fixed – Enemy AI is unable to rappel on one of the objects.
- Fixed – The player is able to reinforce the floor near the hatch in 2F Classical Hall area.
- Fixed – Broken animation for Thermite breaching charge while deploying on any breakable surface.
- Fixed – The player can disable the defuser from below the floor of the armory bomb.
- Fixed – Reflex sight is much bigger on ACS12, Mx4 Storm, and Alda 5.56 than other weapons.
- Fixed – Reticule may disappear during End of Round for teammate.
- Fixed – The Shutterbug Elite gadget has a visual effects issue.
- Fixed – Visual pop is present when deploying a deployable shield.
- Fixed – The camera shows out of world for a second at the beginning of any End of Round and Death Replays.
- Fixed – Inner part of the Operator head is blinking in the End of Round replay.
- Fixed – The Uplay Overlay stops working after using Shift+F2 when the "Raw Input" option is turned on.
- Fixed – "Only the squad leader can start a game" is not present for the invited squad members.
- Fixed – Counter Defuser is floating near the player if put in DBNO while using it.
- Fixed – Counter defuser is floating in the end of round replay if the Operator using it is shot in the back.
- Fixed – The Counter Defuser model will not appear in the Operator’s hands if the previous Operator defusing went DBNO.
- Fixed – When players look into a Bullet Proof Camera on the floor next to a wall, the Camera angle is misplaced.
- Fixed – Barbed Wire deployment animation has a few frames where the wires pop on the right side of the operators hands when deploying the gadget.
- Fixed – Barricade appears already deployed depending on where you look at when placing the barricade.
- Fixed – Another object appears for less than a second when placing a turret on any surface.
- Fixed – Recruit’s name does not fit in the nameplate while in Operator Loading Menu.
- Fixed – Equipped weapons are not displayed when entering Support Mode on a player that is performing an action that removes the weapon from the player’s hands.
- Fixed – Constant rattle sound is played if the defuser is dropped on an uneven surface.
Kompletter Artikel: PATCH NOTES ADDENDUM