The Y3S4.2 Patch will deploy on January 29th for PC, and January 30th for consoles.
A detailed breakdown, as well as the rationale as to why we are making these changes, can be found in the Designer’s Notes[rainbow6.com].
- Damage decreased to 65 (from 99).
- Adjustments to damage falloff to align with other pistols for consistency.
- Reduced magazine size to 12 (from 15).
- Increased recoil to make chaining shots at long-range more challenging.
- Increased hipfire spread to reduce the viability of spamming non-ADS shots.
- Upgrade to full-automatic fire mode from 2-round burst fire mode.
- Updated recoil to align with other full-auto weapons.
- Increase total ammunition at 161 (from 121)
- Increased damage to 33 (from 30).
- Increase ADS speed by 33% to align with other SMGs.
DOC + ROOK
- Decrease max damage to 27 (from 30).
- Yellow light on Nomad’s Airjab will now blink during activation delay.
- FIXED – Visual graphics glitch that impairs player sight. (Also known as the "Bird Box" glitch)
- FIXED – The shield collision box is not synced properly when the player looks up and down.
- FIXED – On Bomb, counter defuser will instantly appear in operators’ hands instead of playing counter defuser animation.
- FIXED – Missing frames on crouch replays on end of round replay and death cam replay.
- FIXED – Defusing at the last moment will not stop the round timer and prevents the round from ending.
- FIXED – The holographic sight reticle thickness.
- FIXED – Players can become immune to Stun/Flashbang effects after being stunned multiple times in THunt.
- FIXED – Recruit operator has Fuze’s default green ballistic shield skin instead of a black shield skin.
- FIXED – Users in a PVE squad session can be stuck in an infinite loading screen after voting to retry.
- FIXED – In Pick and Ban, if player votes ‘No ban’ for the first ban, the ‘No ban’ option is automatically selected in the second ban-round.
- FIXED – In Custom matches, the Operator art remains grayed out when ‘Change Operator’ button is pressed during 6th pick.
- FIXED – In Custom matches, players cannot re-pick their previous Operator selection during 6th pick.
- FIXED – In Custom matches, when the Attacker’s Unique Spawn option is set to off, the Attacker’s tactical map may have missing or displaced icons.
- FIXED – In Custom matches, when a player leaves after spawn location vote, their vote count text remains.
- FIXED – Players who are Clearance Level 5+ can’t create a Custom Online game when in a squad with users who have a CL less than 5.
- FIXED – Drone collision issues with Nomad’s Airjab when deployed on any surface.
- FIXED – Fire damage from any environmental map sources will not destroy Nomad’s Airjab.
- FIXED – Nomad’s Airjab does not deploy on some types of debris.
- FIXED – Certain gadgets are not destroyed even when Nomad’s Airjab pushes an Operator through them.
- FIXED – Mute’s jammer can cause incorrect Airjab detonation behavior.
- FIXED – One of Nomad’s VO lines does not play properly during Airjab detonation.
- FIXED – When Nomad deploys an Airjab inside a smoke grenade, she can sometimes gain vision inside the smoke grenade’s area of effect.
- FIXED – Nomad’s Airjabs can sometimes be activated and destroyed at the same time.
- FIXED – The yellow laser on Nomad’s Airjab will shift left when the unequip animation is interrupted.
- FIXED – Alibi’s Prisma will not activate when dropped by Alibi after being pushed-back by Nomad’s Airjab.
- FIXED – Addressed recoil differences of Kaid’s TCSG12 with mouse vs controller input.
- FIXED – A round remains in the chamber while performing a full reload of Kaid’s TCSG12.
- FIXED – Lesion’s Gu Mine will deploy in electrical barbed wire if deployed before or at the same time Electroclaw activates.
- FIXED – The Electroclaw visual zone effect disappears after being deployed when switching operators in Support mode.
- FIXED – Gadgets will still remain electrified by Kaid’s Electroclaw even after destroying the barbed wire on which the gadget was originally deployed.
- FIXED – Some parts of Kaid’s uniform clips with the player’s camera when prone against a wall.
- FIXED – The AOE effect indicator for Kaid’s Electroclaw is missing or is smaller while the gadget redeploys itself after falling off from a deployable shield.
- FIXED – Some walls do not respond properly to destruction after being hit in the same spot repeatedly.
- FIXED – Sound propagation issues in Kitchen / Central Stairs on Fortress.
- FIXED – Operators bodies clip through the wall of 1F Kitchen on Fortress.
- FIXED – Operator bodies can clip through a box on 1F Hammam.
- FIXED – Floating debris when destroying ceiling surfaces in 2F Bathroom.
- FIXED – Players sometimes pass through the indestructible separator walls of 1F Courtyard on Fortress when activating Nomad’s Airjab from a certain angle.
- FIXED – Players can vault through the floor to 2F Bathroom on Coastline.
- FIXED – When placing Fuze’s Cluster charges on the floor above certain metal beams, the pellets will detonate but will not deal damage to the environment or the players.
- FIXED – Certain ceilings on Chalet don’t destruct properly due to horizontal pillars blocking explosions.
- FIXED – Players sometimes clip through wooden walls of Kanal.
FIXED – Ranked match summary displays the individual MMR earned from the match, and not the Player’s current total MMR.
- FIXED – Players sometimes receive a [2-0x00009008] Game Full error in Casual matchmaking.
- FIXED – Voice chat audio continues to transmit even when alt-tabbed out of the client.
- FIXED – Erroneous menu UI visual effects when using a controller.
- FIXED – Menu UI tabs sometimes overlap when using two different inputs.
- FIXED – Two observation tool key binding popups still erroneously popup on first boot for new players.
- FIXED – Scrollbar overlaps the end of the details list for seasonal weapons.
- FIXED – Incorrect compass location is displayed when drones are close to the ceiling.
- FIXED – Players can duplicate weapon skins between two weapons.
- FIXED – 2D visual corruption when vaulting over any thin objects.
- FIXED – VFX issue with Reflex sigh on Spetsnaz attachments.
- FIXED – FNP9 Pistol Iron sight not centered properly.
- FIXED – Killcam replay moves sporadically when an operator dies from a thrown C4.
- FIXED – Kaid and Nomad’s default headgear is misnamed.
- FIXED – The "Canadian Trenches" Uniform for Frost has a clipping issue around the chest area.
- FIXED – Glaz’s Elite Uniforms & Headgears have missing titles on the Operator screen.
- FIXED – Headgears are not arranged by order in player’s inventory.
- FIXED – Sorting charms by price leads to an alphabetical sort in the shop.
- FIXED – The Vigil Chibi Charm visual effects missing around the sides of his mask.
Kompletter Artikel: Y3S4.2 PATCH NOTES