Our 1.1 patches are primarily geared towards fixing any last minute issues that were reported on the Test Server, with larger updates coming as X.2 and X.4 patches.
- Fixed – When Operators are prone on their back, the weapon switch animation is faster than intended.
- Fixed – All operators have animation issue transition who make them slide when they sprint just after prone position.
- Fixed – Operators break collision when vaulting into the broken shelf in Laundry room.
- Fixed – Problematic run out/spawn kills via the catwalk in the Motel Parking Lot.
- Fixed – Players can rappel through a blocked window on Outback.
- Fixed – With the right timing a player can enter and see through a drone that Mozzie just captured.
- Fixed – The drone outline for a hijacked drone is not visible behind a Black Mirror or from a Maestro camera view.
- Fixed – Hacked drones will sometimes lose signal on various maps. These need to be fixed on an individual basis, and we have not fixed every location as of this update.
- Fixed – Barricades can not be deployed near deployed trax stingers.
- Fixed – Game will show a black screen for a few second after moving windows up or alt-tabbing.
- Fixed – Onkochishin elite skin has a gap between the holster and the secondary weapon.
- Fixed – The letter "V" is censored in the in-game text chat.
Kompletter Artikel: Y4S1.1 PATCH NOTES