Updates and fixes made over the course of the Y5S4 Test Server. For the full Neon Dawn Patch Notes, follow the link below.
– A larger download will be required for Y5S4 due to a data consolidation.
– This is to save disk space, reduce overall build size, and improve loading times for players.
– Below you will find the download sizes for each platform.
– PC: 60-87GB
– Series X: 3.2GB
– Xbox One: 35.9GB
– PS4: 35.9GB
– PS5: 5.38GB
– The defuser pick up interaction that was introduced during the 3.3 update has been deactivated. The defuser prompt will be available later on in Season 4.
– Auto-pickup, when walking over the defuser, is still active.
– Explosion haze will be removed from all maps with Y5S4.0 to ensure consistency and reliability, which is not achieved with the current haze system.
– Muffled sounds when players are low in health have been toned down. Players will find themselves at less of a disadvantage in these situations.
– FIXED – Players are unable to start Training Grounds through matchmaking.
– FIXED – Exploit that allowed players to overwrite the game mode, rules, or map in matchmade games.
– FIXED – Player can lose control of their character at the end of a round.
– FIXED – Several functionality issues present when picking up or attempting to detonate a Nitro Cell.
– FIXED – Various matchmaking capabilities when finding another match after a match cancellation and when the player joins a match in progress.
– FIXED – Players are able to see the opposing team before joining the match.
– FIXED – Deployable gadgets’ colliders don’t rotate with player perspective.
– FIXED – Sticky gadgets are bouncing off of bulletproof gadgets.
– FIXED – All players in a game are experiencing FPS drops when a player spins in a specific location on some maps.
– FIXED – Bomb asset has a minor gap visible on all maps.
– FIXED – Teamkills with RFF disabled will take effect on the first map with RFF enabled.
– FIXED – Various map asset destruction issues.
– FIXED – Audio issues are present on various maps.
– FIXED – Inconsistent vault prompts found on several maps.
– FIXED – Various defuser planting and retrieval issues in specific areas on maps.
– FIXED – Gadget deployment issues found on multiple maps.
– FIXED – Lighting and mesh issues visible on various maps.
– FIXED – Collision issues present on several different maps.
– FIXED – Ability to use a shield to vault onto the counter in the Piano Room on Chalet map.
– FIXED – Glass cannot be properly destroyed in the fridge and cigar cabinet on Chalet map.
– FIXED – Operator’s legs clip through all the stone walls that surround B Backyard Stairs on Chalet map.
– FIXED – LOS issues on Clubhouse map from 1F Garage to Eastern Sub-roof.
– FIXED – A multitude of LOD issues are present on Skyscraper map.
– FIXED – Multiple graphic errors can be seen on Skyscraper map.
– FIXED – Several items can be seen floating on Skyscraper map in specific circumstances.
– FIXED – Several items on Skyscraper map are unbreakable.
– FIXED – Various clipping and visual gaps on Skyscraper map.
– FIXED – Kanji appearing on a Bathroom poster should read 雪 月 花 on Skyscraper map.
– FIXED – MVP screen brightness makes player names unreadable on Skyscraper map.
– FIXED – Spawn issues present for Operators, Hostages, and enemies on Skyscraper map.
– FIXED – Player can navigate onto a window frame in 2F Geisha and have an exploitable line of sight on Skyscraper map.
– FIXED – When set to other languages, English language is still displayed for 1F Bedroom Closet on Skyscraper map.
– FIXED – Drones can get stick or fall out of bounds at multiple locations on Skyscraper map.
– FIXED – Missing bomb at 1F Bathroom site on Skyscraper map.
– FIXED – Defenders are able to place certain deployable gadgets on bombs.
– FIXED – Melee debris and decals sometimes appear before the hit animation.
– FIXED – Various clipping and minor animation issues for operator weapons and gear.
– FIXED – Melee/knife speed is faster than it should be.
– FIXED – Reticle dot/crosshair issues present with several Operator devices.
– FIXED – Minor overlay animation issues for Operators and their gadgets.
– FIXED – Various issues where it is possible to deploy gadgets on top of one another.
– FIXED – Ace’s SELMA is affected by electricity when thrown in a hole covered by electricity. SELMA may fail to detonate a second time.
– FIXED – Aruni’s melee attack does not break certain surfaces and windows.
– FIXED – Surya Gate will not destroy certain gadgets when placed on a destructible wall.
– FIXED – Aruni doesn’t rotate properly in third person when deploying Surya Gate.
– FIXED – Aruni has a greater melee distance than the other operators.
– FIXED – Surya Gate can be picked up while overloading or when it’s overloaded.
– FIXED – If Castle’s Armor Panel takes melee damage in the same spot near either side of the door frame, a gap will be present.
– FIXED – Echo’s Yokai drone can become indestructible when attached to a ceiling.
– FIXED – Yokai potentially loses SFX while attached to the ceiling if the game is left in the background using ALT-TAB on a PC.
– FIXED – Hibana aims weapon sight down automatically when activating pellets.
– FIXED – Various functionality and visual issues that occur when using Hibana’s X-Kairos.
– FIXED – Visual effects of IQ’s Electronics Detector are not visible further than 15 M away.
– FIXED – IQ is missing the Razor Holo scope available on their 552 Commando weapon.
– FIXED – Electronics Detector wave effect is still present on Kaid’s disabled Electroclaw.
– FIXED – The LV-Lance’s spike is passing through a Deployable Shield like it does for a soft wall.
– FIXED – It is possible to destroy an Evil Eye when it is placed on destructible surfaces.
– FIXED – Several functionality issues with Montagne’s shield and guard breaking.
– FIXED – Mozzie’s Pest Launcher will not capture a drone when another is within range but out of sight.
– FIXED – Oryx occasionally shows inconsistent behavior after dashing.
– FIXED – Bloody vignette is missing after Oryx passes through a soft wall.
– FIXED – Visual and functionality issues associated with Tachanka’s Shumikha Launcher.
– FIXED – When Tachanka shoots a Frag Grenade, frag bounce SFX can sometimes play unintentionally.
– FIXED – Thatcher’s EMP Grenade doesn’t disable Clash’s CCE Shield electricity.
– FIXED – Thatcher does not receive any points when disabling a security camera.
– FIXED – Users who join a match in progress are unable to tag attackers through Valkyrie’s Blackeyes.
– FIXED – Several visual and audio issues present with Zero’s SC3000K.
– FIXED – Issues present with Zero’s gadget crosshairs during end of round replay when equipping the Argus Launcher.
– FIXED – Issues with animation and damage for Zero’s cameras.
– FIXED – Zero’s camera deployment can be heard OffSide.
– FIXED – Zero’s 5.7 USG has a barrel attachment menu present despite only having the silencer equipped by default.
– FIXED – After finishing a Lone Wolf session, players receive the message "Please Wait, Synchronizing Data" infinitely.
– FIXED – "Asset Protection," "Improvise Defense," and "No Intel" enter an infinite loading screen if they are started as soon as the game is installed on the console.
– FIXED – Ultrawide ratio (32:9) is no longer supported since Y5S3 release.
– FIXED – Maps votes are registering if players interact with player profiles through scoreboard when it is open as an overlay.
– FIXED – The user’s screen may turn blank after the Operator Selection Phase.
– FIXED – The low health sound and proximity alarm can be heard repeating multiple times in particular circumstances.
– FIXED – Season graphics are not currently optimized for 4K screens.
– FIXED – The Skill distribution chart does not appear in the Skill tab of the Ranked info section.
– FIXED – In support mode, the weapon reticle and crosshair remains on the drone HUD in the Preparation Phase.
– FIXED – Various key binding/control issues on PC and consoles.
– FIXED – Several issues present for players in both voice and text chat.
– FIXED – Cosmetic and texture issues present with charms, uniforms, headgears, weapons, and attachments.
– FIXED – Various caster/spectator HUD improvements and updates.
– FIXED – Various Menu UI improvements and fixes, including language on bans.
– FIXED – Various UI and store visual issues for items in game.
– FIXED – When creating a Custom Game playlist, House is the only map currently available for selection. Several customization settings are also missing.
– FIXED – Scoring message is the same for both destroying and disabling a Nitro Cell.
– FIXED – Several UI issues present with Operator and item icons in game.
– FIXED – Functionality and UI issues present within the Options menu.
– FIXED – Currency Packs and Digital Content tabs cannot be accessed in the Store on PS4.
– FIXED – Previously equipped customization assets remain equipped in the save file even if the asset isn’t owned by the user.
– FIXED – Loading icon will be present during the Map Ban Phase until the map is decided.
– FIXED – Dead player pings are not replicated in Spectator mode.
– FIXED – Partially destroyed barricade obstructs the victory screen for most of the duration.
– FIXED – Kill Feed shows a placeholder skull for some operators if they perform kills with their gadget.
Kompletter Artikel: Y5S4 Neon Dawn Patch Notes Addendum