With the release of Call of Duty: Warzone, the new battle royale mode for and game based on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, it makes sense that the popular first-person shooter would be discounted on the Xbox One this week–even if you don’t actually need Modern Warfare to access the free-to-play Warzone. It’s joined by a bunch of different game discounts, some of which are exclusive to Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass Ultimate subscribers while others are not. This week’s Xbox One deals are valid from now until March 17 at 3 AM PT / 6 AM ET.
As for the deals that are available to everyone, we have Mortal Kombat 11 Premium Edition discounted to $29.69, Hitman 2 down to $18, and Middle-earth: Shadow of War: Definitive Edition for $18.
Per usual, Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass Ultimate subscribers get the bulk of the best deals. These include Call of Duty: Modern Warfare for $39, Borderlands 3 Deluxe Edition for $40, and some great discounts on the Destiny 2: Forsaken and Destiny 2: Shadowkeep expansions. You can also pick Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition for $15 and Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition for $36.
These are only a small selection of the best deals, so be sure to check out the best deals at the Xbox Store. And if you’re looking for more discounts on Xbox One games, controllers, accessories, and even consoles, then be sure to check out our guide on the best Xbox One deals for March 2020.
Best Xbox One game deals
- Batman: Arkham Knight — $10 (
- Batman: Return to Arkham — $10 (
- Borderlands 3 Deluxe Edition — $40 (
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection — $19.79 (
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — $39 (
- Destiny 2: Forsaken — $16.74 (
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep — $23.44 (
- Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition — $15 (
- Hitman 2 — $18 (
- Injustice 2 Legendary Edition — $18 (
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War: Definitive Edition — $18 (
- Mortal Kombat 11 Premium Edition — $29.69 (
- NBA 2K20 — $19.79 (
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition — $36 (
* indicates a deal exclusive to Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass Ultimate subscribers