One final update before Breakpoint’s release.
Kompletter Artikel: Ghost Recon Wildlands Final Update Adds Mercenaries Mode – GS News Update
One final update before Breakpoint’s release.
Kompletter Artikel: Ghost Recon Wildlands Final Update Adds Mercenaries Mode – GS News Update
Ubisoft has announced one final content drop for Ghost Recon Wildlands. Now live, the latest update for Wildlands adds a brand-new PvPvE mode, Mercenaries, to the game.
“With Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint coming this October, we want to send off Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands with one last major update as a thank-you to the community,” Ubisoft wrote in a blog post. “We’re excited to experiment with this concept to bring something new and different before we launch the next installment in the franchise.”
An eight-player free-for-all, Mercenaries is divided into three phases: Recon, Helicopter Deployment, and Extraction. The mode is a race to be rescued first by gathering intel before anyone else and fighting off both computer-controlled soldiers and other players.
In Phase 1: Recon, you spawn in without any gear, weapons, or items. In order to reach the next phase, you need to discover the location of the extraction point by activating three different radio transmitters. While hunting down transmitters, you can also stop off at intel markers to unlock different perks, such as the location of every other player for a limited time or the position of a vehicle. While exploring, you can scavenge for supplies, which will come in handy for fending off other players or Unidad soldiers. Dying won’t reset your progress, but you will lose every weapon, item, and piece of gear on your person.
Once one of the eight players activates three transmitters, Phase 2: Helicopter Deployment begins. Only the player who activated all three transmitters will know where the extraction helicopter is going to land, but the other seven will be informed of the location once the chopper sets down. Boarding the chopper requires five segments in your extraction gauge, and you can fill one of those segments by activating three transmitters. So once the helicopter appears, you can follow it to immediately challenge the player who summoned it or continue hunting for transmitters and markers to better your odds for Phase 3.
Phase 3: Extraction begins once the helicopter touches down on the map, revealing its location to all eight players. As stated before, you need five segments in your extraction gauge to board the chopper. You can earn additional segments by staying within a set area around the helicopter, but only if you’re the only player present. You’ll have to fend off any approaching players to fill your gauge while fighting off the swarm of Unidad soldiers as well. The first player to earn five segments and board the helicopter wins the match.
There are seven rewards for playing the new Mercenaries mode, all of which are listed below. Ghost Recon Wildlands isn’t the only Ubisoft game to get one final major update this week. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey‘s final DLC, Judgement of Atlantis, also released, concluding the over 100-hour saga of Kassandra/Alexios.
Ghost Recon Wildlands is available for Xbox One, PS4, and PC. Its sequel, Ghost Recon Breakpoint is scheduled to release on October 4 for Xbox One, PS4, and PC. Both Wildlands and Breakpoint are two of the over 100 games that will be made available through Ubisoft’s new PC game subscription service, Uplay+, which is scheduled to launch on September 3.
Kompletter Artikel: Battle Royale-Like Mode Comes To Ghost Recon Wildlands In Final Big Update
A new installment in the tactical shooter series is coming this fall.
Kompletter Artikel: Ghost Recon Breakpoint Launches This Year – GS News Update
As what can only be called tradition at this point, one of Ubisoft’s next games has leaked. Called Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, the game is a direct sequel to Ghost Recon: Wildlands and is scheduled to release on October 4 for Xbox One, PS4, and PC. [Update: The May 9 reveal event has brought confirmation of Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, which does indeed launch later this year.]
According to post on Reset Era, the leak came from a retail listing which was shared in a since-removed post in the Ghost Recon subreddit. Breakpoint will feature Major Cole D. Walker, a character both voiced and stylized after actor Jonathan Bernthal, as the game’s villain. Cole is the focus of the new story content that went live in Wildlands as part of Operation Oracle.
Breakpoint will be a “story-driven four-player experience,” which is a very similar description to 2017’s Wildlands. Cole has gone rogue, seemingly killing Holt, Midas, and (possibly) Weaver, and he’s got an army of weaponized drones at his disposal.
The retail listing is specifically for the Wolves Collector’s Edition of the upcoming Ghost Recon game. The edition comes with the game, a map, artwork, a Year 1 Pass, the Ultimate Pack (which contains extra missions, vehicles, and cosmetics), three day early access, and a statue of Cole–now disguised with a hooded cloak and mask.
Ubisoft has already announced a world premiere event in concern for a new Ghost Recon game. Scheduled for May 9 at 11:30 AM PT / 2:30 PM ET (you can watch it here), the event is most likely going to be the official reveal of Breakpoint, as well as confirmation for the information revealed in the leak. The leak implies the event will showcase alpha footage of Breakpoint’s gameplay, including traversing a jungle, mud mechanics, and clearing an outpost.
In our Ghost Recon: Wildlands review, Miguel Concepcion wrote, “As only the second open world game in the Clancyverse, Ghost Recon: Wildlands is a middlingly safe tactical shooter and a slightly wasted opportunity given the ambitious scope of its seemingly boundless map. While its main strength is its mission diversity, it doesn’t take long to lose the motivation after reaching El Sueno’s doorstep. Even with a foursome of highly trained friends, Wildlands eventually reveals its diminishing returns. The feeling of positive immediacy and dopamine hits begin to wane sooner than you expected from a game with such a large and diverse world.”
Kompletter Artikel: New Ghost Recon Game Breakpoint Leaks Ahead Of Reveal Event [Update]
(Presented by Ubisoft) Persia and Ben discuss the recent Ghost Recon related teases and play through the Operation Oracle DLC!
Kompletter Artikel: Ghost Recon: Wildlands Operation Oracle Livestream
Welcome to Operation Oracle, Ghosts.
With this free update to Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands, starting on May 2, you will have access to two brand-new missions that will plunge you headfirst into a scenario that will challenge your perception of the truth.
You will be called by Bowman to extract a Skell Tech Engineer that has been arrested by Unidad. The asset has knowledge of sensitive US industrial secrets that must be protected.
There you will meet Major Cole D. Walker, a fellow Ghost Team Leader with his own agenda.
During Operation Oracle, you will uncover information that will redefine loyalty. Make sure you explore thoroughly, Ghosts.
What you will discover here might very well set the scene for the future.
HOW TO PLAY
If you have completed the first mission of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands, Operation Oracle will be automatically equipped.
You will find the start of the operation in the province of Montuyoc, which is marked by a symbol on your TacMap.
Completing Operation Oracle will unlock two unique rewards to use in Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands.
Executioner CQC Finisher
Equip Walker’s bracelet to unlock a brutal new CQC finisher.
Get Walker’s Ghost tattoo for your arm.
Walker Icon Skin
You will be able to get this reward via the Ubisoft Club at a later date. We will share more information on how to unlock the Walker Icon Skin soon.
Invite your friends to play Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands free from May 2–5.
BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
We’ve been following the feedback from our community regarding Guerrilla mode at the launch of Special Operation 4. We believe several issues were contributing to the difficulty, including errors with matchmaking and launching sessions without full squads.
Our team has taken care to address those issues, which we hope will help create a more balanced experience in Guerrilla mode.
• Improved Guerrilla mode’s matchmaking process, which launched sessions after a friend joined a player in Matchmaking search before four players were present.
• Fixed an issue in Guerrilla mode where the game would start without forming a full squad in public matchmaking.
• Fixed an issue in Guerrilla mode where the player would not be moved to the lobby after accepting an invitation.
• Fixed an issue in Guerrilla mode where the player would not win the Cosmetic Rewards if they left before the Victory Score screen.
• Fixed an issue in Guerrilla mode where AI teammate’s customization would reset after entering a new session.
• Fixed an issue in Guerrilla mode where you could unequip the mission.
• Fixed an audio issue in Guerrilla mode when the Game Lost Score screen is shown.
• Fixed an issue in Guerrilla mode where vehicles with dead NPCs in them would not despawn at the end of a wave.
• Fixed an issue where the last NPC enemy of Guerrilla mode would despawn immediately after killing him.
• Improved replication issues present in Guerrilla mode during co-op sessions.
• Fixed an issue in Guerrilla mode where a Game Over can be triggered without the timer being displayed.
• Fixed an issue where some skills bonuses could be canceled by changing the difficulty during a Guerrilla mode session.
• Fixed an issue in Guerrilla mode where the shopkeeper’s subtitles and voice over would be cut off due to the ending screen.
• Fixed an issue in Guerrilla mode where enemy alert levels would downgrade to Undetected / Suspicious under certain circumstances.
• Fixed an issue where all weapons and attachments bought in Guerrilla mode appeared as "New" in the main game afterward.
• Fixed an issue preventing to unlock Survivor pants and Survivor shirt cosmetic items in Ghost Mode after winning Guerrilla mode.
• Fixed an issue with the M110 Bullet Drop being too strong.
• Removed the requirement to complete Silent Spade and Snafu missions to unlock the Mission Master trophy.
• Fixed a localization issue where there was no spacing between Continue Campaign text for Asian localizations.
• [SILENT SPADE] Fixed an issue with Kozak where he would slide away when a user shoots him while he is giving his briefing.
• Fixed an issue with the Buchon Marcus Jensen causing him to have the wrong animation in certain cases.
• Fixed an issue where completing all Main Game missions showed only 98% completion.
• Improved performance when using Nvidia Ansel with Nvidia driver 418.91.
• Fixed an issue in Ghost mode where weapons switch back to default between play sessions.
• Fixed an issue in Guerrilla mode where subtitles would only show for the host of a party in a co-op session.
Store + Items
• Fixed a visual issue with the ACU shirt clipping with female character costume parts.
• Fixed an issue where players would not receive their bonus XP from XP boosters.
• The Night Vision effect from Fast Panoramic NVGs, Fast Special NVGs, and High Cut Spec. NVGs no longer use the old Night Vision (Green) filter, instead of using the newer (yellow) filter.
• The AOR1 camo now uses more authentic colors/patterns.
• Fixed an issue where the Hiking backpack would clip with the Molle vest and Crossdraw vests.
• Fixed several issues present with the Gorka outfit.
• Fixed a customization issue with the Crossdraw vest clipping with female characters.
• Fixed a clipping issue with the Gunfighter Jacket and ACU shirt clipping with pants.
• Fixed an issue with the Mic Drop emote where the syringe was stuck in the character’s wrist.
• Fixed an issue with the Heavy Riot Control vest not showing the patches on its shoulder pads.
• Fixed an issue on some vests where the ammunition was following the player’s movements rather than the vest itself.
• Fixed an issue forbidding the player from buying Crates & Boosters in DLCs.
• Limited the number of simultaneous mines deployable by the Sapper’s drone to 3.
• Reduced the health of Sapper’s drones to bring it more in line with the drones used by Medic and Guerrilla classes.
• Fixed an issue in Ghost War allowing an exploit (known as Crouch-run) by using emotes and Pistol-specific abilities.
• Fixed several collision issues on several PvP maps.
• Improved the ping function in Ghost War where spamming the Ping input caused high ping conditions.
To learn more about Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands, please keep an eye on the Ghost Recon website and visit our official forums. We also invite you to join the discussion on Twitter by tagging @GhostRecon or by using #GhostRecon.
To keep track of your stats and find other Ghosts to join your taskforce, log in to the Ghost Recon Network and download the Ghost Recon HQ App.
Kompletter Artikel: Operation Oracle – Patch Notes
NVIDIA has released the GeForce Hotfix Driver Version 425.11 which addresses the inventory menus crash bug.
Thank you for sending in your reports as we worked with our partners at NVIDIA to find a fix.
We appreciate your patience during this extended issue.
Kompletter Artikel: Inventory Menu Crash Fix with RTX cards
Tomorrow our last update of Year 2 will be released: Special Operation 4.
This update will be available on PC, PlayStation®4, and Xbox One. The size of the patch will be 19.7 GB on PC. Please note that you will need to restart and update your platform to be able to play online.
Free PvE Mode: Guerrilla
Test your endurance with our brand-new PvE mode: Guerrilla. In Guerrilla Mode you and up to 3 friends will face waves of Cartel and Unidad members. With each round, the forces rallying against you will grow deadlier as you gather resources to defend key locations.
Before each wave starts, you will enter a preparation phase in which you can strategically chose your weapons and attachments. These can be upgraded by collecting gear by defeating enemies and exchanging the gear with the shopkeeper.
Completing waves will grant you XP, Tier points, and Prestige Credits as well as an exclusive gear set the first time you beat all 25 waves.
For more information about Guerrilla Mode, head to our Developer Q&A here.
Time of Day Setting – Solo Campaign
You will now be able to choose your time of day via a new setting available in solo campaign and solo Ghost Mode.
Once you choose your selected time of day from the menu, you will re-deploy to the nearest spawn point.
Custom Match Browser in Ghost War
You will now be able to create and filter matches using the following criteria:
• Game Mode
• Game Format
• Round Time Limit
• Supply Crates Restock
• Adrenaline Rush
• Starting Hour
• Friendly Fire
• Realistic Magazine Reload
• Ignore Full Matches
Bleeding Notification in Ghost War
Ghost War will now contain an audio notification when your Ghost has started bleeding. Players that turn off notifications or play without their HUD will be able to hear when the status triggers.
The compass from Ghost War will now be a HUD option for all PvE modes.
Year 2 Pass
Year 2 Pass holders will get a free pack with Special Operation 4.
The Active Duty Pack will contain:
• Pencott LN [Weapon Camo]
• UMP45 [Submachine Gun]
• Blast Face Shield [Facewear]
Year 2 Pass holders will get early, direct access to the new Ghost War class for one week starting on February 27. Non-Year 2 Pass holders will have access to the new class on March 6th.
Special Operation 4 will contain one new class.
The Sapper is a new Support class option. His primary weapons are the TAR-21 and 9×19 VSN. Sappers can deploy a specialized drone that shoots "concussion" mines. These mines drain stamina from players and suppresses them, slowing down their rush.
There will be two new maps added to Ghost War.
A Santa Blanca gas station currently under construction at the bottom of the forest valley in South Libertad.
The map has light forest vegetation cover, with a spacious building complex near the center. Long lines of sight are available for marksmen to scope enemies from afar, whilst buildings provide cover for assault and support classes.
A Unidad helibase located in Eastern Koani.
The elevation of this map offers some exciting opportunities for gameplay. This map provides something for every class: long sightlines for Marksmen, flanking opportunities for stealth classes, and a variety of interior obstacles that force thrilling CQC gunplay for the Assault and Support classes.
Two new events will be added to the rotation: Arms Race and Danger Zone.
The duration of the events will be reduced from 60 hours to 36 hours.
We are introducing a new Heatmap View to your TacMap. Using this view you will be able to see the most visited locations in the Wildlands, and perhaps discover some you’ve never visited before.
We are moving from Challenge Seasons to a selection of Daily Challenges (thee solo, one Task Force, and one Community Challenge) with increased Prestige Credit rewards.
• 400 Prestige Credits for completing three Solo Challenges
• 200 Prestige Credits for completing the Task Force Challenge
• 25 Prestige Credits for completing the Community Challenge
Completing a certain number a Daily Challenges per week will grant you additional rewards, such as Prestige Crates and a Battle Crate.
• Three Prestige Crates for completing five Solo Challenges
• Five Prestige Crates for completing 10 Solo Challenges
• One Battle Crate for completing 15 Solo Challenges
Ubisoft Club Rewards
Year 2 Anniversary Pack
Celebrate the second anniversary of Ghost Recon Wildlands with us! If you have played Wildlands between April 1, 2018 and March 31, 2019, you are eligible to unlock the Year 2 Anniversary Items in the Ubisoft Club.
• FAL [Assault Rifle]
• Year 2 [Parachute Wing]
• Year 2 [Gear Patch]
Voice Line Pack
Unlock 48 new voice lines for 40 Ubisoft Club Units.
Shifumi (Rock-Paper-Scissors) Emotes
Get all three emotes to play Shifumi (Rock-Papers-Scissors) for free.
Extra boosters will be added to the Club.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Audio Recordings
Discover an exclusive new audio story set between the events of Tom Clancy’s The Division and Tom Clancy’s The Division 2. Hidden in the world, there are six audio recordings.
At the location of the final recording, you will find a reward to unlock.
A new pack with the following items has been added to the store:
• Mk 16 [Assault Rifle]
• M110 [Sniper Rifle]
• Riot Control [Vest]
• Heavy Riot Control [Vest]
• Armored Pants
• Tigerstripe [Weapon Camo]
All voice lines have been removed from Battle Crates and moved to Prestige Crates. We are also moving a selection of emotes to the Prestige Crates.
There will be 30 new items added to the Battle Crates in Special Operation 4:
• Mk 18 [Assault Rifle]
• Gorka Outfit [Costume]
• FAST + Panoramic NVG [Headwear]
• FAST + Monocular NVG [Headwear]
• FAST + Special NVG [Headwear]
• High Cut + Spec. NVG [Headwear]
• HALO Mask [Facewear]
• Khaki Netting [Weapon Camo]
• PenCott SD [Weapon Camo]
• PenCott MP [Weapon Camo]
• KT Pontus [Weapon Camo]
• UCP-D [Weapon Camo]
• British DPM [Weapon Camo]
• Urban ERDL [Weapon Camo]
• MO5 Snow [Weapon Camo]
• MO5 Woodland [Weapon Camo]
• Tactical Taylor MAV [Vest]
• Insulated Sleeveless [Top]
• Adaptation Jacket [Top]
• Hiking Backpack
• WW2 [Parachute Wings]
• SEAL [Parachute Wings]
• American Eagle [Parachute Wings]
• Golden Eagle [Parachute Wings]
• Owl [Parachute Wings]
• Nuke [Parachute Wings]
• Shooting Star [Parachute Wings]
• American Viking [Gear Patch]
• Knife CQC [Emote]
• Knife Twirling [Emote]
The drop rates for items in the Prestige Crates have been modified to be increasingly generous with items of higher rarity.
• Rare Items: 55%
• Epic Items: 34%
• Legendary Items: 11%
All social items (victory poses, emotes, and voices lines) are now considered rare.
Tactical Hand Signs Pack
Get 11 new emotes based on real military signs.
The following weapons will be available for individual purchase:
• Mk 18
• Mk 16
• Honey Badger
Bug Fixes and Improvements
• Fixed an issue where the M60E4 weapon was not held by the handle during emotes.
• Fixed an issue while using the ACS-12 where the hand was overstretched while in crouch or prone position, and during idle animation.
• Fixed an issue where Nomad disappears from the vicinity in cutscenes if the player has a female character.
• Fixed an issue where the mission discovery blade appeared after deploying on any Rally Point, once the mission had been discovered.
• Fixed an issue that caused Nomad to disappear from the vicinity in cutscenes if the player has a female character.
• Made various improvements and fixed several glitches with the Optical Camo.
• Fixed an issue that caused some suppressors to retain the Optical Camo cloaking effect under certain situations.
• Fixed an issue where changing certain weapons or costumes in the load out would affect Optical Camo.
• Fixed an issue that caused Scott Mitchell’s belt to clip through his body.
• Fixed a missing line of space between the handgun text and the level text.
• Fixed an issue where the player’s NPC teammates glitch through the ground when opening photo mode and some icons were glitched.
• Fixed an issue that caused a delay and HUD issues with the camera option icon when opening Photo Mode.
• Fixed an issue where the aim assist option doesn’t save after applying the change and confirming the save change prompt.
• Fixed an issue where Missions and Tacmap HUD was displayed in Cinematics when using mouse in Kingslayer Files menu page.
• Fixed an issue where the wrong selection is made in Store after purchasing credits pack.
Store + Items
• Fixed an issue where the M1911 Golden and Luger didn’t have a store watermark and redirect.
• Fixed an issue where a gap was present in the Dokkaebi icon when crouching.
• Fixed an issue where patches that were unlockable through Deluxe edition redirected the player toward Featured Content.
• Fixed an issue where the Infantry Pack items do not redirect the player towards Year 2 Pass offers.
• Fixed an issue where there was a missing description for the 416 weapon pack preview.
• Fixed an issue where credits asset overlapped the Featured Content tab when returning from the Prestige Store using the mouse.
• Fixed an issue where the beard was clipping through Airframe Chops on the item Crate Card.
• Fixed an issue where the R93 LRS2 sniper rifle dropped in Ghost War crates even though it’s an item only available in PvE.
• Fixed an issue where the weapons from the Ghost War classes redirect the user to the featured content tab.
• Fixed an issue where the Cross Draw Vest was clipping with tops for the female character.
• Fixed an issue where the Windblocker Jacket clipped through several Vests.
• Fixed an issue that caused holstered weapons to clip through the character model if holstered on the left side of a female icon with no backpack.
• Fixed an issue that caused weapons to clip through backpack while running if holstered on the Maestro Icon.
• Fixed several clipping issues with the Scott Mitchell Icon.
• Fixed an issue that caused the CBRN Half Mask to clip through caps and skin.
• Fixed a clipping issue with items and the CBRN Half Mask on several heads.
• Fixed clipping texture issues of several weapons in victory pose Kneeling.
• Fixed an issue that caused the PenCott GZ camo on the Trapper Mask to not turn the front area into a matching color.
• Updated the animation on several emotes.
• Updated several Victory Poses.
• Updated the Coyote Brown and Sand Storm camos so they are identical on all compatible pants.
• Updated the text for the Gendarmerie Parachute to fit better with the canopy.
• Fixed an issue that caused The Vanguard and Sharpshooter weapons to clip while doing the Come and Get Me! emote.
• Fixed an issue that caused the character model to have no facial expression in-game while doing emotes if they’re wielding the crossbow.
• Fixed an issue that caused inconsistency in the sound quality and origin point of voice lines while in co-op.
• Improved an issue where the character grabbed the magazine instead of the grip on bullpup weapons for certain emotes.
• Fixed an issue where the user could holster their weapon by throwing grenades, activating abilities, or deploying drones while performing emotes that holster your weapon.
• Fixed several issues that allowed players to enter closed buildings.
• Fixed an issue where players could pass through a rock collision and gain an advantage on Zinc Mine map.
• Fixed an issue where players could get out of bounds on maps through some corners.
• Fixed an issue where players could climb inside the lithium reservoir through a specific spot.
• Fixed an issue where the SR-635 weapon magazine still counted 30 bullets instead of 20 as stated in the patch notes for Special Operation 3.
• Fixed an issue where the silencer for the Assassin’s primary weapon Vector Spectra was not shown and could not be removed.
• Fixed an issue where the user was unable to scroll from the first tab of the Ghost War menu to the last one by scrolling up on the list.
• Fixed an issue where the icon for the Edit button was misplaced on the customization screen.
• Fixed an issue where the wrong message was displayed when the user tried to unlock an Armory Pack without enough Prestige Credits.
• Fixed an issue where Toxic’s Toxic gas would not affect players when deployed on certain props.
• Fixed an issue where Echelon’s Sonar Vision was not deactivated when the character was swimming.
• Fixed an issue where the Doc/Surgeon had aim assist present while walking with stim pistol near an enemy.
• Fixed an issue where some languages had information going out of text-designated areas in Event descriptions.
• Fixed an issue where the Event Voting Page transitioned from Voting Closed phase to Event Ended phase for some users until session restart.
• Fixed an issue where the vote card was not highlighted when the user voted for an event unless they switch between tabs.
• Fixed an issue where Time doesn’t show days in the landing page.
• Fixed LOD issues that were present when approaching the concrete pillar props near the recon tower area on Outskirts.
• Fixed an issue where Lock Spectate Camera could be deactivated by spamming the options button.
• Fixed an issue where the observer player would see the same objective for all the players in the session.
• Fixed an issue where the observer sees proximity mines and C4 deployments as Recon Towers on Tacmap.
• Fixed an issue where the observer player will notice the wrong notification activating the Recon Tower.
Kompletter Artikel: Special Operation 4 Patch Notes
Your support during Year 2 of Ghost Recon Wildlands has been truly incredible and we’re so excited for you to get your hands on the next Special Operation. Our last update for Year 2 of Wildlands, Special Operation 4, will be dropping on Wednesday, February 27.
Special Operation 4 will feature brand-new content for PvE and PvP players, community-requested features, and more.
PvE Mode and Reward: Special Operation 4 contains a brand new PvE mode that will test your endurance. Upon completing the mode for the first time, you will receive an outfit set.
PvP Class and Maps: Another soldier is ready to join the fight. Ghost War will get one additional class, as well as two new maps.
Year 2 Pass: Year 2 Pass holders will get a free pack containing customization items and a weapon, as well as early, direct access to the new Ghost War class starting on February 27 for one week.
Time of Day for Solo Campaign Mode: Players will now be able to change their Time of Day via a new setting option in solo campaign mode and solo Ghost Mode.
Battle Crate Update: We will be moving all Voice Lines and a selection of Emotes from Battle Crates to Prestige Crates.
Prestige Crate Update: Drop rates modified to be more generous for higher rarity items.
Custom Match Browser: You will be able to create and browse custom matches based on your selected criteria.
Challenges: We are moving from Challenge Seasons to a selection of Daily Challenges (three Solo, one Task Force, and one Community Challenge) with increased Prestige Credit rewards.
Completing a certain number a Daily Challenges per week will grant you additional rewards, such as Prestige Crates and a Battle Crate.
PvP Events: Two new Events added to the pool.
We will have more intel to share with you soon.
Stay tuned, Ghosts.
Kompletter Artikel: Welcome to Special Operation 4
On December 11th, our third update of Year 2 will be released: Special Operation 3.
This update will be available on PC, PlayStation®4, and Xbox One. The size of the patch will be 18.1 GB on Uplay, 5.8 GB on Steam, and up to 18 GB on consoles depending on your version. Please note that you will need to restart and update your platform to be able to play online.
Free Mission: Silent Spade
Join familiar faces in the Wildlands for a mission that raises the stakes higher than ever before. Scott Mitchell needs Nomad and his team to help rookie John Kozak, the youngest Ghost ever, investigate a mysterious plot that links the Santa Blanca cartel to a nuclear threat.
Upon completing this mission, you will have access to a prototype to the iconic cloaking device. Each player that completes the mission will get the Optical Camo. When equipped it will offer a boost to stealth.
Freeze the action to capture your favorite moments in the Wildlands. With a variety of filters and customization options, you have what you need to create amazing pictures of everything from heat-pumping action to beautiful vistas.
For more information on how to use Photo Mode, head to our FAQ.
Year 2 Pass
Year 2 Pass holders will get a free pack with Special Operation 3.
The Infantry Pack will contain:
• ACU Shirt
• Mayflower APC
• Covered ACH
Year 2 Pass holders will get early, direct access to the new Ghost War classes for one week starting on December 11. Non-Year 2 Pass holders will have access to the new classes on December 18.
Two new classes for Ghost War will be coming with Special Operation 3.
Vanguard is a powerful new addition to the Assault class. Their primary weapons are the L85A2 and SR3M. Vanguard can spot dangers on the field for his teammates with his special ability, Sensor Grenades.
When thrown, these grenades scan the where it lands through solid objects, highlighting any hostiles for all Vanguard and his allies.
Sharpshooter is a new Marksman, capable of taking out threats without them ever know he was there. His primary weapons are the M40A5 and the SRSA-1. Sharpshooter specializes in long-range combat, emphasized by his ability: Long Range Specialist.
While aiming, the Long Range Specialist ability automatically charges. At full charge, the next shot negates the effects of sway and bullet drop.
• SR-635 magazine has been reduced to 20 rounds
• Movement speed increased by 15%
• Vector muzzle velocity penalty removed when using a suppressor
• MK48 rifle damage increased slightly
• MK48 rife recoil reduced slightly
• Increased duration of Tech’s Jammer ability from 15 seconds to 25 seconds
• Reduced cooldown of ability from 60 seconds to 40 seconds
• Wounded allies will now have their icons highlighted with a yellow/gold hue
• Increased the number of Stim darts carried from 5 to 6
• Stim Darts now heal bleeding effects from the Hollow Point perk
• Stim Darts now heal 60 HP (previously: 40 HP)
• Guerilla smoke now hides all markers within it from the enemy (including objective markers)
• The Echelon Sonar ability now gives a notification to players when they’re being detected
General Weapon Changes
• The MP5 now behaves the same across all classes
• The MPX now behaves the same across all classes
• The SR-635 now has reduced damage from 55 to 40
Special Operation 3 will contain two new maps for Ghost War.
This map is set on a Lithium Mine on the Western edge of Koani in northern Bolivia. Featuring wide-open spaces mixed with closed and tightly packed warehouses; Lithium Mind offers opportunities for the Marksman class and close quarters combat teams to excel.
The Outskirts map is located on the edge of a Santa Blanca compound near the La Cruz refugee camp. The forest offers many opportunities for flanking, while close quarters combat rages in the nearby base. Tall buildings in Outskirts are the perfect spot to set up a sniper to pick off enemy opponents out of cover.
Events are gameplay modifiers applied to all Quickplay matches while the Event is active. You will have two weeks to vote for your preferred event, after which the most voted upon becomes live and lasts for 60 hours. New Events will occur every two weeks.
Starting with the release of the update, there will be a new tab in the Ghost War lobby where you can vote for the first event.
You will receive 200 Prestige Credits for voting and 50 Prestige Credits per win.
For more information on PvP Events, check out our dedicated article here.
Updated Prestige Economy
We will be introducing a rework of the Prestige Economy in Special Operation 3. The following updates are coming:
• All store Battle Crate items will have a chance to drop in Prestige Crates
• Improved odds for Legendary and Epic item drops
• Increased duplicate compensation
• Increased Prestige rewards for completing Challenges
New Customization Items
Silent Spade Pack
The Silent Spade pack will be available for purchase with Special Operation 3’s release.
This pack contains:
• Scout Vest
• CBRN Half Mask
• Scott Mitchell Face Paint
You will now be able to customize your parachute wings with twelve new options. You will receive one of these as a mission reward for completing Silent Spade, one will be available from the Ubisoft Club, and one will be a Challenge reward.
Nine others will be available in Battle and Prestige Crates.
There will also be 90+ new items added to Battle Crates, including new icons for John Kozak and Scott Mitchell.
We will be putting many new free items in Special Operation 3.
New PvE Challenges rewards will include:
• Ghost Recon Wildlands Parachute Wing
• Tactical Ballistic Mask
• Honey Badger SMG
• ACS-12 Shotgun
New Ubisoft Club rewards will include:
• Teammate marketing costumes
• 4th Echelon Parachute Wing
• 10-Voice Line Pack
PC Friend Referral Program
Starting Tuesday, December 11th for two months on PC (both Uplay and Steam users) you will gain rewards for inviting your friends to play Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands.
The more friends you refer, the more Battle Crates you will receive.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
PvE / General Fixes
• Fixed an issue where there was a delay in spawning enemies when reaching an area too fast
• Fixed an issue in PvE where the SAM Launcher lock-sound can be heard after the mission fail screen
• Fixed an issue where after the Civilian Casualties screen, the player can afterward kill an infinite number of civilians/rebels in that session
• Fixed several cases where using Iron Sights would cause the camera to clip through the player
• Fixed an issue where the inside of the player’s head would appear while aiming and failing a mission
• Fixed an issue where the wrong Dutch patch was used in the game
• Clarified Prestige related texts in the Tier One tutorial to clear up misunderstandings
Operation Watchman / Operation Archangel
• Fixed an audio issue where audio and subtitles would be missing while on Sam Fisher and Caveira’s cinematic dialogues if the AI Teammates were turned off
• Fixed an issue with character models where the arm would become overly stretched on the LVOA if the M203 GL was attached
• Fixed an issue where the Close Crate button would remain on the screen in certain situations
Store, Items, & Weapons
• Fixed an issue with the LVOA’s extended magazine having a different placement in the Weaponsmith as it does in the game world
• Fixed a texture issue with patches when equipping both the Crye 2 shirt and certain vests.
• Fixed an issue where the Tier One Booster doesn’t provide your teammates with 25% bonus XP
• Fixed a weapon issue with the M4 Super 90 missing a scope option
• Fixed a weapon issue with the MR Super 90 having misaligned sights
• Fixed a customization issue where equipping a costume or icon would also equip a military zipper shirt
• Fixed a weapon attachment issue where the Digital scope of the Z93 AMR would clip through the character’s head while firing in ADS
• Fixed a Weapon skin issue where the Llama Paint pre-set scheme is replaced with the Wolf Skin on the barrel of a weapon
• Updated the Predator Helmet so that it has the same effect as the Predator Mask
• Fixed an issue with the Fuze icon where the camera would clip through the model when in ADS
• Fixed an issue where weapons clipped through the backpack when using the "Jumping Jacks" emote
• Fixed a missing texture on the Vigil Icon
• Fixed an issue where the ‘Hold for Store’ button is present for Sonar Goggles
• Fixed an issue where the player is redirected to Prestige Crates from weapons that are unlockable through Spec Ops Crates
• Fixed an issue where some Year 2 specific items would instead redirect the player to Prestige Crates store page
• Fixed an issue where the ‘Russian red dot’ scope was inconsistent between shotguns and other weapons
• Fixed an issue where the Caveira gloves had clipping issues on right wrist
• Fixed an issue where the Bandages Gloves had clipping issues on both wrist
• Fixed an issue where the Surgical gloves have clipping issues on the right wrist
• Fixed several instances where ADS’ing as Sledge would cause the wielded pistol to clip through the character’s hand
• Fixed an issue where the "Armory" Challenge in uPlay would not unlock if the user had purchased a class from the store
• Fixed an issue where a player could shoot while also interacting with and diffusing a mine
• Fixed an issue with the Echelon where if their sonar ability was active at the end of a round, in the following round any class chosen by the player would have Sonar instead of Night Vision goggles and would be unable to turn them off once turned on
• Fixed an issue with the Surgeon where it would not be able to heal an ally standing inside the Toxic’s smoke ability
• Fixed an issue on Factory where players could become trapped between some props
• Fixed a HUD issue where the UI would still display suppressor text even after removing the suppressor
• Fixed an issue where a player would be stuck with looping defusing sound if they stepped away mid-diffusal
• Fixed an exploit in PvP where killing a hostage would count towards challenge completion
• Fixed an exploit in PvP on Dust Town where players were able to clip through the mesh to reach an inaccessible area
• Fixed missing camo colors names from Character Smith in PvP
• Fixed an issue in PvP where the camera view for the Attackers would flicker
• Fixed an issue in PvP where the winner text on the victory screen would not appear
• Fixed an issue in PvP where classes would be delayed in appearing on the victory screen
• Fixed an issue in PvP where the Fighting Spirit perk heal would heal the players inside the Toxic gas
• Fixed an issue in PvP where killed players or spectators would not be able to view the tacmap directly until revived
• Fixed an issue in PvP where some teammates HP bars would show some HP even if they are dead
• Fixed an issue in PvP where activating the Echelon’s sonar ability would permanently replace the night vision activation sound until reboot
• Fixed an issue where users would receive a "Kick for idle" prompt after several revive attempts
• Fixed an issue on the mini-map where downed teammate icons would not be visible
• Fixed an issue where the Daily Challenges page was not visible during matchmaking
• Fixed an issue where some players couldn’t select a class on the Class Selection screen
Kompletter Artikel: Year 2: Special Operation 3 Patch Notes