Infinity Ward has released two new in-game updates for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. There are no patches to download; instead, the game will automatically update upon starting.
Yesterday’s update focused on a number of general bug fixes. Regiment tags should now appear as intended, while there’s also a fix for players receiving the “Jockworth” error in Gunfight tournaments, and a fix for a CDL Gunfight exploit, among others.
Another, smaller update went live today, solving just two issues. There’s a fix for Regiment tags showing as “3 3” and a fix for some players being unable to claim existing Battle Pass tokens.
A patch just deployed to fix two issues in Modern Warfare:
· Fix for Regiment tags showing as “3 3”
· Fix for some users being unable to claim existing Battle Pass tokens pic.twitter.com/mcLl5SzXnC
— Infinity Ward (@InfinityWard) February 20, 2020
Here are the full patch notes for the February 19 update:
- Fix for Regiment tags not appearing as intended
- Fix for players receiving the “Jockworth” error while in Gunfight Tournaments
- Fix for a bug where numbers on the team roster and numbers on the COD Caster minimap did not correspond
- Pointman: Fix for an issue where Killchain scores were being given for killstreak kills without having Killchain equipped
- Fix for a CDL Gunsmith exploit
Season 2 of Modern Warfare recently kicked off, adding a ton of new content on top of bug fixes and balance adjustments. There might be more to come in the not too distant future, too, as reports suggest a “Warzone” Battle Royale mode could release next month. As well as being integrated as part of Modern Warfare, it will also reportedly launch as a free standalone title.
Kompletter Artikel: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Updates Go Live; See The Full Patch Notes Here