Below you will find the download sizes for each platform.
– Ubisoft Connect: 1.2 GB
– Steam: 775.0 MB
– Xbox One: 1.6 GB
– Xbox Series X: 2.0 GB
– PS4: 1.5 GB
– PS5: 3.6 GB
– FIXED – Once a PVE session is completed and the "Vote for Retry" button is pressed, after the next PVE session, the "Find Another" button exhibits the same functionality.
– FIXED – HUD settings applied from the Custom Game playlist are not being applied to the host.
– FIXED – Various LOD issues present across a multitude of maps.
– FIXED – Several gadget deployment issues present on Theme Park, Outback, and Border maps.
– FIXED – Multiple vault prompt issues present across several maps that either prevent players from properly vaulting or cause rubber banding.
– FIXED – Updated the wall shelf in the Kitchen on Chalet map.
– FIXED – SFX are missing when placing Nomad’s Airjab Launcher in the Main Entrance Barricade on Oregon map.
– FIXED – Arcade machine glass is destroyed inconsistently on Theme Park map.
– FIXED – Players can glitch themselves into the concrete dock in EXT Back Alley on Bank map.
– FIXED – FPS drops can occur for everyone in the session if a player spins rapidly in a certain spot of 1F Archives on Bank map.
– FIXED – Drone can be placed on a fence on EXT Back Alley to see through a gap in the West Wall on Bank map.
– FIXED – Players pushed on top of the vase at 1F ATMs can spawn peek out of the window on Bank map.
– FIXED – Several texture issues present that impact drones in 2F Executive Lounge, EXT Low Roof, EXT Parking, and 2F Hallway on Bank map.
– FIXED – Unfair line of sight created by the gap between the column and the wall near 1F Staff Room on Bank map.
– FIXED – Several items can be seen floating in the air after destroying surrounding items on various maps.
– FIXED – Shaded gap is present between patches of snow at EXT Campfire Woods on Chalet map.
– FIXED – Gadgets are experiencing clipping and collision issues in various places on maps.
– FIXED – Drone camera issues present, allowing players to see under the world on both Clubhouse and House maps.
– FIXED – Drone capture and retrieval issues present in 2F Control Room Hallway on Kanal map if Mozzie’s Pest Launcher clips through the ground.
– FIXED – EXT Control Tower, EXT Street, and EXT Spitfire Courtyard location names are not displaying on screen while a drone is being used in those particular areas on Hereford Base map.
– FIXED – Maverick’s Breaching Torch has to be used in order to destroy the wooden floors under the blue tarp carpets on Outback map.
– FIXED – The "You will die in" message displays when entering the 1F Kitchen from 1F Restaurant for a brief moment when under the doorframe on Outback map.
– FIXED – Attackers can enter Frost’s Welcome Mat through the wall of 1F Kitchen on Outback map under particular circumstances.
– FIXED – Operators can get stuck when going prone between multiple collisions on Outback and Coastline maps.
– FIXED – Several breakable items on Skyscraper map have been updated.
– FIXED – A column partially obscures the operator on the far left when the winning team is on screen on Skyscraper map.
– FIXED – Players are able to place the defuser between a black box and a wall at EXT Chapel on Villa map.
– FIXED – Several line of sight issues present on Coastline and Villa maps.
– FIXED – Multiple Operator and gadget clipping issues present on Consulate map.
– FIXED – The defuser can not be retrieved once it is dropped between the bicycles and the wall in EXT Driveway on Villa map.
– FIXED – The deployment message prompt flickers for Operators when standing too close to the door that separates 1F Skylight Stairwell and 1F Electrical room on Bank map.
– FIXED – Operator bodies can clip through the stairs located at 2F Library on Chalet map.
– FIXED – The 2F Dorm Main Hall bomb is missing details on its inside metallic panels on Oregon map.
– FIXED – Players are able to silently place C4 above the VIP Lounge on Coastline map under certain circumstances.
– FIXED – Operator models have a light glow visible from a distance.
– FIXED – Echo’s Yokai drone is experiencing collision and clipping issues on various maps.
– FIXED – Mira’s Black Mirror can be deployed on the opposite side of a reinforced wall.
– FIXED – Attacking operators can not navigate with their drones after switching to a secondary or primary gadget while attempting to enter their drone by using the directional right button.
– FIXED – Twitch’s eyes are fixed upward and her mouth animation appears to be broken under certain circumstances.
– FIXED – Thatcher’s weapon reticle remains completely on screen when affected by an EMP grenade.
– FIXED – Oryx will not destroy walls that are close to a reinforced wall when using Remah Dash.
– FIXED – Valkyrie’s Black Eye can be thrown inside the pipes in 1F Coast Guard Meeting Room on Kanal map due to a missing collision.
– FIXED – Ace is able to destroy his Selma on a metal indestructible floor at 1F Stage on Clubhouse map.
– FIXED – Aruni’s Surya Gate clips into the neon light when deployed on the soft wall in B1 Supply Room Corridor on Kanal map.
– FIXED – Aruni can not destroy the ceramic tiles on the walls of 1F Bathroom on Skyscraper map.
– FIXED – Tachanka’s mask clips through the Unicorn headgear.
– FIXED – Adjusting the field of view doesn’t impact the crosshair size and will display bullets spreading outside of the crosshair in certain circumstances.
– FIXED – To clarify wording, player sessions have been adjusted to refer to a player’s session group as a Squad.
– FIXED – Some players are not receiving the Doc Byte Set DLC after purchasing.
– FIXED – Battle Pass entries are sometimes missing from the detailed list after playing PVP matches.
– FIXED – The "Silver Tangerine" weapon skin is appearing instead of the default weapon skin for Aruni’s P10 RONI.
– FIXED – The "Fever Impulse" weapon skin is appearing instead of the default weapon skin for Wamai’s MP5K.
– FIXED – Tachanka’s DP27 pan magazine disappears when zoomed in on an equipped charm and rotating the weapon downwards in both the side screen preview and fullscreen purchase preview.
– FIXED – The SFX plays twice when accessing the Battle Pass title from the main menu.
Kompletter Artikel: Y5S4.2 Patch Notes